? servers

? players online

Call of Duty 4

• Content Count:  1285

I don't usually come quick to actually following statements about the game sucking when it sounds like the person just hates the game for w/e reason.

It's like those 1-2 line reviews over at gamespot.com giving it a 1.0. Same can be said about the 1-2 line reviews about the game owning everything else they play, (probably their first fps) giving a 10.0.

@ Paladin, litkey was referring to playerreaper's first post that quoted yours.

Yeah, yeah..just also referring to how sometimes Litkey will say I'm stupid in a non-sarcastic way...teh bastard.

• Content Count:  62

Lol it might not beat Halo 3 but it is freakin awsome. The gameplay is unbeatable for a Urban Warfare/Present day war game. The VERY last level after the credits in the plane is also the best hands down =D Its acctually liek your counter terrorists =D

• Content Count:  381

the single player i didnt like its kinda short:) couple levels bit all in about 3hours,the multiplayer its much better as much u play kill u upgrade ur weapons ,graphics awesome

good game

• Content Count:  830

the single player i didnt like its kinda short:) couple levels bit all in about 3hours,the multiplayer its much better as much u play kill u upgrade ur weapons ,graphics awesome

good game

I'll get the game edo, I just need your computer :d

Reply to Thread