? servers

? players online

NOODLES!!!

• Content Count:  29

Noodles is by far the best food ever made!! It's tasty, fast to cook, easy to cook and it's CHEAP!

:dance:

Love the man who came up with the idea to make it! :d

SAMYANG RAMEN FTW!!!!!! :rockon:

Not sure :p But i wanna know how many that thinks the same ^^

Statistiks from around the world ;)

Doing a schoolproject to see how many that likes diffrent kinds of foods ^^

And i like noodles ;)

Healthy!!!!!!! :d Well maby not but it tast good xD And my health is one of the many things i don't give a f*ck about :p

Well as long as i see my penis while standing up to pee i don't care. ^^

• Content Count:  4354

Who made the Noodle???? Well its a grain thats made into flour and then mixed with water and other items for color or taste. And then hand rolled or pressed for shape.

Popular legend has it that Marco Polo introduced pasta to Italy following his exploration of the Far East in the late 13th century; however, we can trace pasta back as far as the fourth century B.C., where an Etruscan tomb showed a group of natives making what appears to be pasta. The Chinese were making a noodle-like food as early as 3000 B.C. And Greek mythology suggests that the Greek God Vulcan invented a device that made strings of dough (the first spaghetti!).

Pasta made its way to the New World through the English, who discovered it while touring Italy. Colonists brought to America the English practice of cooking noodles at least one half hour, then smothering them with cream sauce and cheese. But it was Thomas Jefferson who is credited with bringing the first "maccaroni" machine to America in 1789 when he returned home after serving as ambassador to France.

The first industrial pasta factory in America was built in Brooklyn in 1848 by, of all people, a Frenchman, who spread his spaghetti strands on the roof to dry in the sunshine.

Knowing is half the Battle-

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4798

Who made the Noodle???? Well its a grain thats made into flour and then mixed with water and other items for color or taste. And then hand rolled or pressed for shape.

Popular legend has it that Marco Polo introduced pasta to Italy following his exploration of the Far East in the late 13th century; however, we can trace pasta back as far as the fourth century B.C., where an Etruscan tomb showed a group of natives making what appears to be pasta. The Chinese were making a noodle-like food as early as 3000 B.C. And Greek mythology suggests that the Greek God Vulcan invented a device that made strings of dough (the first spaghetti!).

Pasta made its way to the New World through the English, who discovered it while touring Italy. Colonists brought to America the English practice of cooking noodles at least one half hour, then smothering them with cream sauce and cheese. But it was Thomas Jefferson who is credited with bringing the first "maccaroni" machine to America in 1789 when he returned home after serving as ambassador to France.

The first industrial pasta factory in America was built in Brooklyn in 1848 by, of all people, a Frenchman, who spread his spaghetti strands on the roof to dry in the sunshine.

Knowing is half the Battle-

God damn...Now you made this thread worth reading , t hus I cant face palm this. You have too much free time. But Lightfire , please don't make a thread before you get to know what this community is like. Il save you some time : filled with trolls and really mean people , who are going to attack your threads eventually. A good thread once a month keeps the trolls away.

Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread