? servers

? players online

GOOD DAY/BAD DAY

• Content Count:  3736

bad day I woke up and my fucking neck is stuck...I can barely move my haed and when I move any other part of my body its hurts my neck!! so yeah unless you can send me some hot masseuse to fix you cant cheer me up!

• Content Count:  6465

bad day I woke up and my fucking neck is stuck...I can barely move my haed and when I move any other part of my body its hurts my neck!! so yeah unless you can send me some hot masseuse to fix you cant cheer me up!

I'm at a good day now.

Off to a good start so far.

• Content Count:  6559

I've had the same problem for the last THREE WEEKS.

I woke up and my neck felt and hurt like shit, I can't look down. Every night since then, sleeping has hurt like hell, I can't turn over with major pain.

I'm about to go see a doctor if this doesn't get better soon.

• Content Count:  1088

that sounds like a personal problem.

• Content Count:  3736

that sounds like a personal problem.

it is...if I lift my right shoulder up it helps....it suck I have aerobatic training tomorrow...

And Xeno I would not expect anything else from you...but you fail its ok!

• Content Count:  1730

I've had the same problem for the last THREE WEEKS.

I woke up and my neck felt and hurt like shit, I can't look down. Every night since then, sleeping has hurt like hell, I can't turn over with major pain.

I'm about to go see a doctor if this doesn't get better soon.

Just try slightly massage upper and lower neck, just next to spine with your finger tips, while slowly tilting your head forward.. Worked for me a few times.

------------

Tho I woke up about two hours ago and I'm having a busy few day if things dont go exactly as planned. Otherwise I'm having a good morning so far but not what the day will bring.

Reply to Thread