? servers

? players online

Home school

• Content Count:  1938

I never really did anything special in my senior year. But thats just it, I didn't do anything lol. I was cool with all my teachers and hardly had to do any work or even come to class. Not to mention being able to roam the halls with no hassles.

God i hate highschool

• Content Count:  208

lol This year, school is super strict, we got a new principal and she is really anal. So no more pranks this year.

On my senior year, some guy put some crappie in the vents. He threw them way down into a vent shaft, so someone would have to climb in to get it. It smelled so horrible for about a month.

• Content Count:  1300

honestly, its will look weird to your potential employers, homeschooled students get a G.E.D. highschool grads get a diploma from the school that is vevrifiable. while the actual difference in learning is insignificant, there is stilla fairly high level of stigma attatched to a GED in some situations. its a big thing to consider.

• Content Count:  2445

honestly, its will look weird to your potential employers, homeschooled students get a G.E.D. highschool grads get a diploma from the school that is vevrifiable. while the actual difference in learning is insignificant, there is stilla fairly high level of stigma attatched to a GED in some situations. its a big thing to consider.

I agree. Virdebello, you only got a few months left 'til you're finished completely with high school, so you oughtta just finish your year up for a high school diploma that looks a lot better than a G.E.D.

• Content Count:  1230

If I am not mistaken isn't it the same thing? Isn't a G.E.D. technically a diploma? And doesn't it differ from state to state?

It's supposed to be treated the same, but employers see as if you took the lazy way out. A "High School Diploma" means you actually put in the time for 4 years (or however long it took you) and gained experience amongst others.

• Content Count:  1755

It's supposed to be treated the same, but employers see as if you took the lazy way out. A "High School Diploma" means you actually put in the time for 4 years (or however long it took you) and gained experience amongst others.

Oh okay thanks lol but by next employer for the next 4 to 6 years after high school will be the Army so I don't think they will mind much. lol

• Content Count:  1300

ask your recruiter. yopu would be surprised. some recruiters can give incentives for joining to high school students, and those who graduate with a diploma. also if you are going to use the army college plan stay with the HS diploma, if you take harder classes it can save you taking boring gen education courses in college that you dont need in real life.

Reply to Thread