? servers

? players online

leaaaaving.

• Content Count:  4198

The Attention Whore (homo agnitio agnitius) is a carnivorous subspecies of human whose original habitat included Acapulco, Miami, Panama City, and Dublin. They have since been spread throughout the known universe with the help of the Borg, who use them to aid with their mad assimilation skillz by distracting all the assimilatees and feasting upon those less-suited to be assimilated. Attention whores are extremely deadly and can strike without a moment's notice.

go.php?u=Oi8vaW1nMjY0LmltYWdlc2hhY2sudXMvaW1nMjY0Lzg0OC9zdGZ1NDA4MzVqdzIuanBn&b=13&f=norefer

Anyway, sorry to see you go Tracy, we'll miss you! :(

• Content Count:  2750

whaat do you mean? im juust saying byee. im leaving because of how other players on the server treat me.. its just me; i doont wanna be somewheere im hated.

There is this fabulous thing called a mute. Either way, see you in a week.

@ Keylin: probably 4life.

• Content Count:  3205

Traacy noooo :(

Who's gonna tell me "nt" whenever I fail at deathrun? :(

i will unless it deserves the "fail txt" :amuse:

And later tracy didnt know you, Goodbye and hopefully u find a clan or community better for you :wave:

• Content Count:  3341

Whats up with girls and this community?

If someone say they are girl, i believe, bc i dont see reason how it effects me even if he/she is faking? This community goes always goes grazy if someone says they are girl and it doesn't make any sense. You haven't seen girls for days? Go outside then.

I wouldn't say that better. I agree with you.

Btw. Bye and maybe you will change your decision.

Reply to Thread