? servers

? players online

leaaaaving.

• Content Count:  2488

here is the thing nobody hates you.. its the internet so no matter where you go people will give you shit until you use a mic to show that your a girl...

Why? we get lil boy here pretending to be girls all the time some of them even got admin before we realized...

They re is 100000000000000000000000 ways to prove your a girls so you could just use one and everything would be fine, admins would actually protect you tell other players to stop bothering you...You leaving rather than clear up the situation doesnt really help you....

Why does it matter if it is a boy or a girl, even if it's a boy claiming to be a girl who gives a fuck? The person hasn't broke ANY rules, so it's completely irrelevant. If they want to leave on their own terms then let them. No need to cause an argument here.

Back to the topic, later enjoy yourself.

Whats up with girls and this community?

If someone say they are girl, i believe, bc i dont see reason how it effects me even if he/she is faking? This community goes always goes grazy if someone says they are girl and it doesn't make any sense. You haven't seen girls for days? Go outside then.

^^ quoted for fucking truth.

• Content Count:  2833

whaat do you mean? im juust saying byee. im leaving because of how other players on the server treat me.. its just me; i doont wanna be somewheere im hated.

It doesn't seem like your hated. Just ignore them if someone bothers you on the servers again just message an admin and we will make them stop. Being a girl on a mostly boy game you are going to get some attention, be it good or bad. If you don't like that just don't tell them your a girl or just ignore it. Most of them will stop if it looks like they cant get a rise out of you.

• Content Count:  8383

It doesn't seem like your hated. Just ignore them if someone bothers you on the servers again just message an admin and we will make them stop. Being a girl on a mostly boy game you are going to get some attention, be it good or bad. If you don't like that just don't tell them your a girl or just ignore it. Most of them will stop if it looks like they cant get a rise out of you.

Mostly good attention :spy: but Tracy you should really reconsider, if there is someone or some people who are being stupid just ignore them or report em and let the admin staff take care of them. You shouldnt leave because of a few bad apples. :(

• Content Count:  6741

If someone say they are girl, i believe, bc i dont see reason how it effects me even if he/she is faking? This community goes always goes grazy if someone says they are girl and it doesn't make any sense. You haven't seen girls for days? Go outside then.

cyaa

• Content Count:  236

being the community pervert im sad to see you leaving as i have not yet met u and have the chance to sexualy harrass you, female/male who cares. I wouldnt let it bug you my love. Ha ha

• Content Count:  649

This sounds like another Sandstorm/Beth situation.

Basically, everything (that was constructive) is QTF.

I've been in this community for a while, and everytime a girl is on guys will go nuts.

Then there's some who apparently are just mad becuase mabye the "girl" isnt talking to them.

So really, your going to get shit, no matter what. Best thing to do is tell an admin that your being disrespected and everything will be cool, but you also have to remeber that here at SG, we LOVE to joke around also. [Take note from the guy who've basically was aboosed by ALMOST every admin.] :d

-Bald.

• Content Count:  4980

Good call repus,... Well what shoul' I say bye and live ya life

Reply to Thread