? servers

? players online

MMOGAMEZ or SG

• Content Count:  1910

Im considering moving back over there to help get a server running again. Bujt doing so, would mean me leaving SG, and canceling admin to help pay. I used to be a member over there, back in April 2007, but after the server went down, I left for abit. Im having a tough time choosing, and I'd like your opinions. I have much more good memories there then here, on the WCS server with Dreimos and Headhunter. I'd like your opinions.

-Snake/Shanka

Edited by SneakySnake

• Content Count:  4354

Im considering moving back over there to help get a server running again. Bujt doing so, would mean me leaving SG, and canceling admin to help pay. I used to be a member over there, back in April 2007, but after the server went down, I left for abit. Im having a tough time choosing, and I'd like your opinions. I have much more good memories there then here, on the WCS server with Dreimos and Headhunter. I'd like your opinions.

-Snake/Shanka

TBH you may have just opened your self to be flamed, and that this looks like it could be just a "PLEASE DONT LEAVE SNAKE" Kinda thread.

But I would say you need to be where you are having fun. That is the point of a community. I don't want to see any one leave, but if you feel that you will enjoy your self more there then go.

If you get bored there or find that you really had more fun here you could always come back.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread