? servers

? players online

MMOGAMEZ or SG

• Content Count:  4685

o rly? No community gives a fucking damn when a (paying) member leaves?

I didnt not say every community but some may, these general statements you make are failing hard.

• Content Count:  2115

I didnt not say every community but some may, these general statements you make are failing hard.

Not too hard though. We can go around now and say SG doesnt want us anymore? lol

I'm speaking for the not-douchebag part of the internet-society lol

Not too hard though. We can go around now and say SG doesnt want us anymore? lol

I'm speaking for the not-douchebag part of the internet-society lol

This is all from your personal interpitation, and as I said its quite stupid you make these assumptions. Hell by your way of thinking we didnt want Eve,Riggs,Itend,Acid, ect to leave because they PAYED AND WERE REGULAR PLAYERS.:crazy:

• Content Count:  1752

This could be wrong and if it is slap me.

From the way you mentioned those names you act like they did something wrong. If they hadn't done anything wrong and said they might leave, I think people would care. They, IM ASSUMING, did something wrong though so they were punished in some way and people didn't care?

I dunno, If I'm wrong about these people ignore it.

This could be wrong and if it is slap me.

From the way you mentioned those names you act like they did something wrong. If they hadn't done anything wrong and said they might leave, I think people would care. They, IM ASSUMING, did something wrong though so they were punished in some way?

I dunno, If I'm wrong about these people ignore it.

All of them went on banning sprees acept for two, one had 3 accounts pretended to be a girl on 1 and had admin on all 3, the other who just got insanley annoying and made threads like this one here and was ultimetly banned.

• Content Count:  1752

one had 3 accounts pretended to be a girl on 1 and had admin on all 3.

Hah, made me laugh. Yeah I see what you mean though.

Good luck Sneaky, I hope you come back soon.

• Content Count:  3380

peace bro. Watch out for yourself, cold cold world out there waiting for you to turn your back and then stab you.

no thats me on PrisonBreak lawlz. YO Snake GL man i know what I said b4 was mean but regardless GL with your break from SG

• Content Count:  2632

All of them went on banning sprees acept for two, one had 3 accounts pretended to be a girl on 1 and had admin on all 3, the other who just got insanley annoying and made threads like this one here and was ultimetly banned.

Who was the one who had 3 acts?

Reply to Thread