? servers

? players online

Most Freaking Random Moment?

• Content Count:  313

Seriously what is the most random moment you ever had in your whole entire life? I won't tell you mine cause, well it's long and kind of more of a really strange outcome. Also my friend told me not to say it.... :toung:

• Content Count:  3205

I walked into a random store and grab an item, when i got up to the lady she asked,"Hard or Soft". Confused on what she meant i said hard thinking she meant if the glass is or something. She then gave me her number and i walked out of there throwing the number away. The next day i get a phone call and she says "What are you wearing?" I start cursing the hell out of her and asked who the hell is this? She replied back that she was a "Friendly person" but in a werid voice. I traced the call and she was only a block away. I told her to leave me the hell alone or Jesus kills you. It appeared she had hunged up and nearly 2 hours later the news annouced a woman was killed a block away and showed a picture of who she was and i just :bolt: out my house screaming HOLY FUCK!

Edited by Leon

• Content Count:  2427

It appeared she had hunged up and nearly 2 hours later the news annouced a woman was killed a block away and showed a picture of who she was and i just :bolt: out my house screaming HOLY FUCK!

News coverage link please.

• Content Count:  1910

I walked into a random store and grab an item, when i got up to the lady she asked,"Hard or Soft". Confused on what she meant i said hard thinking she meant if the glass is or something. She then gave me her number and i walked out of there throwing the number away. The next day i get a phone call and she says "What are you wearing?" I start cursing the hell out of her and asked who the hell is this? She replied back that she was a "Friendly person" but in a werid voice. I traced the call and she was only a block away. I told her to leave me the hell alone or Jesus kills you. It appeared she had hunged up and nearly 2 hours later the news annouced a woman was killed a block away and showed a picture of who she was and i just :bolt: out my house screaming HOLY FUCK!

Rofl.

• Content Count:  316

One Time me and my sisters and my brother were eating

we were all just fooling around then later me and my sister started to argue just for fun

then i am like "Ma...Mando Attack!" (Armando is my brothers name but short version is Mando)

then my brother says "Man Carlos you play too much WoW"

• Content Count:  2132

One Time me and my sisters and my brother were eating

we were all just fooling around then later me and my sister started to argue just for fun

then i am like "Ma...Mando Attack!" (Armando is my brothers name but short version is Mando)

then my brother says "Man Carlos you play too much WoW"

Pretty stupid, sorry.

Reply to Thread