? servers

? players online

Most Freaking Random Moment?

• Content Count:  6712

I was walking home from school and a massive tree fell down a few metres ahead of me, and would have killed me flat out. :shocked:

• Content Count:  1933

Was a little after easter, 3 of us at one of my friend's house. We're sitting in his room going through his easter candy (because were badasses like that) and we find some of that sour shit that you spray into your mouth. Stuff is awesome.

So we're sitting here, talking and passing it around when it gets to Jacob. The dumbshit decides it would be a good idea to spray it up his nose and huff it. He does so and proceeds to scream and writhe in pain on the ground, nearly in tears. We're laughing like hell at him, pointing out of amazingly stupid it was. He gets up, coughing at sneezing and describing how it feels like fire ants crawling around in his nostrils.

That was a good day.

• Content Count:  2132

Was a little after easter, 3 of us at one of my friend's house. We're sitting in his room going through his easter candy (because were badasses like that) and we find some of that sour shit that you spray into your mouth. Stuff is awesome.

So we're sitting here, talking and passing it around when it gets to Jacob. The dumbshit decides it would be a good idea to spray it up his nose and huff it. He does so and proceeds to scream and writhe in pain on the ground, nearly in tears. We're laughing like hell at him, pointing out of amazingly stupid it was. He gets up, coughing at sneezing and describing how it feels like fire ants crawling around in his nostrils.

That was a good day.

rep

EDIT: nvm a gave you rep today but..

here's a picture of a cookie!

cookie.jpg

Edited by Hazardous

• Content Count:  6465

That was a good day.

Fake, you have no friends.

• Content Count:  4198

Uh, I have so many random moments.

One time me and my 2 friends were going to secondary school together during the first week we had been there. Some women comes up and asks us if she could take a picture of us, we just glared at her and then she took a picture and ran off... I never saw her again.

Another time was when me and my friend were walking back to my house and this guy was behind us by a couple of meters. As me and my mate were talking this guy yelled "OI!", so we both turn around to see what he wants and he shouts at us "DON'T TURN AROUND!". Weirdass shit so we kept on walking. Once again he shouts "OI!" and again we turn around, he shouts "DON'T TURN AROUND!" again and we walk a little faster. He says "OI!" for a third time, at which point he has a tone of anger in his voice, I just keep walking but my friend turns around and asks "What the fuck do you want!?".

As I'm walking hoping to reach my house in time I hear heavy footsteps behind me, I notice this guy chasing my friend. We both sprint towards my house, I make it there first and close the door in a panic (teamkiller lol). My friend comes up to the door pounding on it screaming "OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!", I quickly let him in, and we look outside but the guy is nowhere to be seen.

Another time, a little less weird but kinda funny was when this old lady was on a bus. Now there is a cinema on this route and the buses always turn very sharply. This old woman didn't realise this and was standing near the doors at the time. She leant so hard against the doors because of the huge turn that the bus took it as an emergency and opened the doors automatically. She fell out on the road but was very lucky because the lights had changed to red for traffic coming the other way.

• Content Count:  472

Uh, I have so many random moments.

One time me and my 2 friends were going to secondary school together during the first week we had been there. Some women comes up and asks us if she could take a picture of us, we just glared at her and then she took a picture and ran off... I never saw her again.

Another time was when me and my friend were walking back to my house and this guy was behind us by a couple of meters. As me and my mate were talking this guy yelled "OI!", so we both turn around to see what he wants and he shouts at us "DON'T TURN AROUND!". Weirdass shit so we kept on walking. Once again he shouts "OI!" and again we turn around, he shouts "DON'T TURN AROUND!" again and we walk a little faster. He says "OI!" for a third time, at which point he has a tone of anger in his voice, I just keep walking but my friend turns around and asks "What the fuck do you want!?".

As I'm walking hoping to reach my house in time I hear heavy footsteps behind me, I notice this guy chasing my friend. We both sprint towards my house, I make it there first and close the door in a panic (teamkiller lol). My friend comes up to the door pounding on it screaming "OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!", I quickly let him in, and we look outside but the guy is nowhere to be seen.

Another time, a little less weird but kinda funny was when this old lady was on a bus. Now there is a cinema on this route and the buses always turn very sharply. This old woman didn't realise this and was standing near the doors at the time. She leant so hard against the doors because of the huge turn that the bus took it as an emergency and opened the doors automatically. She fell out on the road but was very lucky because the lights had changed to red for traffic coming the other way.

lol at the old lady

• Content Count:  2686

I took a jar of pickles from the fridge and set it on the table. Noticed something weird in it and decided to open it and HOLY MOTHAFUCKING SCARY SHIT BATMAN, THERE WAS A FRIKKIN PICKLE IN IT.

Reply to Thread