? servers

? players online

Bhop

• Content Count:  4550

The simple fact is, most people like bhop servers to be empty (like myself) because the less people on them, the more you get to practice without arseholes jumping on the block youre trying to jump on and just being greedy. Even if the servers full, there is no real element of teamplay, only fun for yourself and once you beat the map u want it to change while all the people who havnt finished it want to keep playing.

Not everyone knows how to bhop.

Our servers are 66 tick, making a bhop server almost useless. I asked hagg to add bhop/trikz map to climb but the tick would then need to be changed to 100, and because the dedicated servers all run on 66 tick, they all run smoothly and dont make a fuss. That was the only alternative i could think of rather than just having a single bhop server dedicated to bhopping but i guess youll just have to bhop on all the other bhop servers out there.

• Content Count:  920

I hop on random bhop servers when i feel like bhopping, but most of them are always close to empty, those servers are just not meant to be full.

Our servers are 66 tick

Our Dust2 server is 100 tick...

• Content Count:  419

the dedi that climb runs with then....

Not like you really need the practice bhopping... ;)

Meh. I'd like the bhop server, but it won't do any good for SG. A server thats only fun when empty isn't good for any community.

Minigames will work for now :p

• Content Count:  1730

Honest, we Had a bhop server but it failed due to minor popularity issues.. If we'd get mods similar to one Bhop server I know.. it would bring up the comtetitive spirit of getting best times on the server on map completion.

At least I've liked to try beat my best times on almost all maps :toung:

Tho yea, this is yet another thing tha Could be suggested but it would require quite a bit of support from whole lot of people in order to work.

Reply to Thread