? servers

? players online

Mysti goes to London

• Content Count:  1755

So why go to London? Relaxing or are you going there to see people from SG? I actually don't think its quite strange, I used to be in a BF2 clan that knew each other personally and they were from all over Europe and the States. Going to their weddings and heading to the pubs to drink. I plan to do that too. When I go on vacation I'll hang with them and if you SG newbs want me to stop by, I'll too. And relax in Romania.

• Content Count:  3457

It's a bit of both. I had one week vacation this year and that was my week to Scotland. Had the time of my life there :amuse:. At first i wanted to go back, but then i came up with the plan to go to London with Tink.. I never been to London myself and neither has Tink, so it's a win-win situation there. And the fact that some of the SG members are living there.. I think it's a good way to actually meet the people you have contact with almost every day. And i'm still planning on going to the states at least one time :d

• Content Count:  378

It's a bit of both. I had one week vacation this year and that was my week to Scotland. Had the time of my life there :amuse:. At first i wanted to go back, but then i came up with the plan to go to London with Tink.. I never been to London myself and neither has Tink, so it's a win-win situation there. And the fact that some of the SG members are living there.. I think it's a good way to actually meet the people you have contact with almost every day. And i'm still planning on going to the states at least one time :d

YOU GO GIRL FRIEND!! GIRL POWER ACTIVAT!!!:thumb:

but i wanne go away too :(

• Content Count:  1662

actually i have just when i was very young, went to lego land :d

• Content Count:  4550

isnt legoland in denmark

You never cease to amaze me Dahound....and not in a good way...with that threat i mean... thread and now this ^____^

Anyway....Mysti isn't gona drag me down to London i know that for sure lol.

• Content Count:  1755

When you come to the States Mysticieic give us eastsiders a jingle. And will show you around on the wild side. lol But seriously lmao thats funny to me an SG road trip. I hope you record your trip to london. Priceless

Reply to Thread