? servers

? players online

Exams Thread

• Content Count:  4198

Next week are when my exams start. I have to get through core mathematics, mechanics, sociology, macroeconomics and philosophy.

I've been revising a lot lately because I need to make these exams count.

I was taking physics but the syllabus is jam-packed full of a load of crap so I dropped it. 5 A-levels is NOT fun stuff. However I think I'm going to double up on my philosophy to take the gap that physics has left. This means I'll have to take the 2nd unit of AS philosophy at the same time I am taking both A2 units.

• Content Count:  4799

What exams you have: Math , Estonian , English.

When you have them: Sometime in June. We have not been told yet.

What you have to do for it: Study and go to a few consultations.

Why it's good/bad: I suck at math. Estonian is hard but I can manage. English is easy for me ( best in my class).

What will you get from doing well in it/What happens when you do bad in it: If I do bad then I would have to try again. If I do fine then I will graduate.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  6712

Next week are when my exams start. I have to get through core mathematics, mechanics, sociology, macroeconomics and philosophy.

I've been revising a lot lately because I need to make these exams count.

I was taking physics but the syllabus is jam-packed full of a load of crap so I dropped it. 5 A-levels is NOT fun stuff. However I think I'm going to double up on my philosophy to take the gap that physics has left. This means I'll have to take the 2nd unit of AS philosophy at the same time I am taking both A2 units.

5 A levels............. :angry::angry::angry:

• Content Count:  2596

My secondary school doesn't require seniors to take exams unless they have lower than a B in the class.

The only exam I had to take was for Statistics. Felt like killing myself halfway through. If you have to take Statistics, find a way to get out of it. Worst math class ever.

I'm already enrolled for next year in my University too, so I'm pretty pumped.

-Modgers

Me to dude although im not a senior

i dont have exams till june 12th and i only have four from ten hours cause my test scores are amazazazing

• Content Count:  711

Uh, I have SOL's which are my state's testing, I had Biology one on Wednesday, a Geometry one on Monday, and a World History 1 on Tuesday, I'm doing absolutely no studying because i'm just fucking genius and will get atleast a 500 anyways. On the days i don't have them, i don't have to go to school for 2 hours after the normal time.

• Content Count:  154

I have Spanish 3, American Literature, World Religions, Physics, American History, and Pre Calculus in that order.

I'm only worried about physics and Pre Calculus.

Reply to Thread