? servers

? players online

VirDe in Iraq!!!

• Content Count:  1755

Yup yup yup, I am in Iraq with my internet. Been in Kuwait every since my last topic post training and what not. It was pretty cool, alot of English soldiers and here at my base there are alot of Romanian soldiers. So I am in Iraq now with internet and 600 ping in Vent. I dare not try and see what CSS is like lol Everything here is pretty laid back and normal. Except its god damn hot over here. I seriously lost 5 pounds from sweating. Don't know how long or how often I will be on the forums and vent. Gonna start actually doing work in a week so for now we are just relaxing in AC rooms. Can't wait till I get back to the states and play CSS again. Gonna be going to Europe on mid tour leave. And that will probably happen around Janurary or Feburary. Two of my buddies are going to Ireland and England to drink but Ima go somewhere just to relax. I was thinking Romania.

• Like 4
Edited by VirDeBello

• Content Count:  4123

Good hearing from you Virde! Atleast you get to see different places :p Keep us posted when you can. :smile:

Yup yup yup, I am in Iraq with my internet. Been in Kuwait every since my last topic post training and what not. It was pretty cool, alot of English soldiers and here at my base there are alot of Romanian soldiers. So I am in Iraq now with internet and 600 ping in Vent. I dare not try and see what CSS is like lol Everything here is pretty laid back and normal. Except its god damn hot over here. I seriously lost 5 pounds from sweating. Don't know how long or how often I will be on the forums and vent. Gonna start actually doing work in a week so for now we are just relaxing in AC rooms. Can't wait till I get back to the states and play CSS again. Gonna be going to Europe on mid tour leave. And that will probably happen around Janurary or Feburary. Two of my buddies are going to Ireland and England to drink but Ima go somewhere just to relax. I was thinking Romania.

• Content Count:  2427

Good to see you're doing alright. Like Modgers said, post up some pictures when you have the chance.

All the best, and godspeed during the remainder of your tour. Also, hopefully PR has done it's work in informing you where jihadist's place their IED's, come back safe.

• Content Count:  4980

Nice man. Yeah, I know it's REALLY hot because i've been in Pakistan. I know how it's like man. I got lot's of sickness there but... Nice to see you're chilling :d

• Content Count:  3440

Learn to read Omar.. he was in Kuwait.. but now he's in Iraq..

And back to topic..

Keep us posted and Stay safe.. we don't need to loose a great admin to friendly fire.

Reply to Thread