? servers

? players online

Nascar or F1  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Nascar or F1

Nascar or Formula 1

• Content Count:  8383

Most of the F1 or Indy drives have come over to Nascar and left the year after because they cant cut it. I think it's easy to set back and say one is harder and takes more skill than the other, but none of us have ever even been behind the wheel of any of these cars.

And street racing is not even close to being the same level as Nascar and F1. Bunch of retarded kids trying to show off how large their penis is and the car mommy and daddy got them.

Actually alot of the guys from F1 in NASCAR were good F1 drivers, NASCAR is alot more about skill with a car then how good you can use your F1 driving technology. ;) So it takes alot more skill to know whats going on with your Car in NASCAR then it does with F1, even tho they both go around in circles and both series have road tracks. lol nubs, watch the stuff before making a opinion.

Edited by Drox
Guest Vivian556
NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it...

• Content Count:  6712

Most of the F1 or Indy drives have come over to Nascar and left the year after because they cant cut it. I think it's easy to set back and say one is harder and takes more skill than the other, but none of us have ever even been behind the wheel of any of these cars.

And street racing is not even close to being the same level as Nascar and F1. Bunch of retarded kids trying to show off how large their penis is and the car mommy and daddy got them.

wtf? How many F1 drivers would take a step down to Nascar? Did Montoya? Decent F1 driver but the slight fact with F1 has been that the car is the most important thing, you can't just go out in the worst car and win but then this happens in almost all races where you aren't put in exactly the same car with the same budget.

In F1 you don't go around in circles you go around a long, winding track where decisions have to be made in half a second at the most. You don't go around an ever so wide and dull circles how can it require as much skill? I can't imagine anything which could suggest that Nascar takes more skill. The F1 car is very complicated and delicate I would consider it more complicated then Nascars.

Btw Jewpiter a bit of a random bump just to say that eh :heh:

• Content Count:  8383

wtf? How many F1 drivers would take a step down to Nascar? Did Montoya? Decent F1 driver but the slight fact with F1 has been that the car is the most important thing, you can't just go out in the worst car and win but then this happens in almost all races where you aren't put in exactly the same car with the same budget.

In F1 you don't go around in circles you go around a long, winding track where decisions have to be made in half a second at the most. You don't go around an ever so wide and dull circles how can it require as much skill? I can't imagine anything which could suggest that Nascar takes more skill. The F1 car is very complicated and delicate I would consider it more complicated then Nascars.

Btw Jewpiter a bit of a random bump just to say that eh :heh:

To me that shows you know nothing of what it takes to be a NASCAR driver, the fact that F1 tracks are longer and more winded doesnt make them better at racing, also when even NASCAR has 2-3 road tracks in its series, so they whole "going in circles" (which most arent even circles, and some are different shapes) thing is a bit ignorant.

To be honest to even compare the two is alittle stupid considering they are two different circuits of racing, that would be like comparing Draft racing with these two. Get over ure fanboyism, racing is racing. Kinda sick of people tryin to convince others that F1 is the best when the car itself does most the driving. NASCAR has its own skill range the same as F1 has its own skill range. One is not better then the other when they both dont drive each others cars even tho some drivers do drive both circuits or tracks (rare but happens, mostly Indy).

Remember this isnt a "Which is the best racing ever!!!!11!!" thread, its which racing you watch and enjoy.

• Content Count:  6712

To me that shows you know nothing of what it takes to be a NASCAR driver, the fact that F1 tracks are longer and more winded doesnt make them better at racing, also when even NASCAR has 2-3 road tracks in its series, so they whole "going in circles" (which most arent even circles, and some are different shapes) thing is a bit ignorant.

I am quite ignorant to it because I see "200 laps left" when I flick on and they are going in circles what am I supposed to think? Even if some aren't just circles then what are they? Ovals? Going at top speed around a track isn't nearly as hard as it is to drive an F1 car around some of the tracks. I know how impossible hard it is to drive an F1 car because I've followed up my interest in the cars, but if you think Nascars are as hard to drive then please explain why.

To be honest to even compare the two is alittle stupid considering they are two different circuits of racing, that would be like comparing Draft racing with these two. Get over ure fanboyism, racing is racing. Kinda sick of people tryin to convince others that F1 is the best when the car itself does most the driving. NASCAR has its own skill range the same as F1 has its own skill range. One is not better then the other when they both dont drive each others cars even tho some drivers do drive both circuits or tracks (rare but happens, mostly Indy).

You can compare whatever you like.......you don't have to compare F1 to something which is 90% the same or more for the comparison to be valid....

Obviously one is better then the other there isn't going to be two quite different races that just happen to be as difficult as each other. All cars do most of the driving a skilled player will add to the performance but one of the teams uses Ferrari's older cars so they don't really stand a chance.

Fanboyism? Well everyone is going to have their opinion, as a fan of F1 and someone who doesn't like Nascar why wouldn't I go with F1? That is the whole point of the thread.....peoples opinions not just your opinion. Also what is fanboy about it? I am critical of F1 I don't like it just because I am loyal to F1 or any other 3rd party reasons I like it because it's the most enjoyable major racing on TV.

Remember this isnt a "Which is the best racing ever!!!!11!!" thread, its which racing you watch and enjoy.

Wanted to get the opinions of everyone :tape:

So what do you think is better.......?

For me I have grown up on Formula 1 and this year is one of the most unpredictable yet, whilst when I've seen Nascar all I see is cars going in a circle:confused1:

(left an option open for something else, but don't go into bikes,boats,dirt....etc)

^ My opening post. When it comes to entertainment well, I know that I don't enjoy 200 laps of a short, uneventful circle F1 in itself can get boring but it's been more exciting recently takes me back to the Hakkinen vs Schumacher times.

Reply to Thread