? servers

? players online

Nascar or F1  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Nascar or F1

Nascar or Formula 1

• Content Count:  4980

I used to be the jackman for a Nascar team (#26 K-mart). I don't think one type of racing is better then the other, its all about whatever you prefer to watch.

F1 is like doping up a Kenyan marathon runner on methamphetamine. Everyone wants to know how fast those fuckers can go before they explode. F1 is about making a car go as fast as it can go, using the best technology available.

Nascar is more fundamental. All the changes are mechanical, springs, torque bars and such. We still use small-block V-8's and 4-barrel carbs.

I like the proximity that stock cars are able to race within each other. I remeber one short track race that we won. By the end of the race, our car looked like it was in a crash derby race. If open-wheel cars even touch, a disaster can, and usually does, occur.

I'll try to see if I can find some old pictures.

Why don't they use the V12 Engine on Nascar?

• Content Count:  8383

Formula 1 is much more classy. Nascar is filled with drunken red necks

You'd be surprise how far fans have come, most can be considered rednecks but actually there are less rednecks then in the old days.

IT'S REALLY FUN TO JUST DRIVE A CAR!!!!

The following users say "Thank you" for this useful post:

Ŵaѕabī™, 2 Dwarves, 1 Coat, 4lk4linetri0, 5steve5, :The Good Tyrant:, Akaru, Alexandra, Alpha2, Ambulancia, Astrum, Awacs, BennY--, bill nye the nazi spy, Blank, bleachy, Blueline, boobcake, BOOWY, Bubbles, Bullet Wound, cj18, ckw, Coldays, Cooki3Monsta, CraftyPirate, Cranks, Crimson, Cromyth, dalar, Danny G, Dante, darklink1133, Daze, Deadpixel, Demented, Desum, Dobs, DontDrunkImShoot, Doublesb, Dracula, Dropdead, Drox, eaglesrulx99, Elleon, Eskomo, EspioNage, Farrah Faucet, Fast Bullet, Frostbyte, Fullmetal, futt-bucker, Game Freak, Ganzta, GarfieldH, GrayFox, GREATWHITESHARK, Gunner412, h3adsh0t, Haggard, Hank The Tank, Harpr33t, Hawk, Hazardous, HighSky, Hiphopopotomus, htcarnage, Hunt3r.j2, Huwajux, Ibbz, INSBDominator, Italian Jew, Itch, Jaffa, James, Jazzman, Jewbot, Jewpiter, JoniX, juku, Karot, Keylin, kornpops, last-stand, Leluoch, Liam Brown, LinksLife, Lionheart, Loganator456, Longwave, Luxz0rz, LVG, Marine Corp(No sound), Mariusz, Marquis Posa, matt 187, McBride, mehboi, Mercy, Mikey, Mobe, Modgers1, monstersrock, MPQC, mr mick, Ms. Blargh, MtrxMn, Mystique, Neo, NIKO, NLS CEL, Nuno_Reis1997, Olli3, Omar, Paching, Pancake Batter, Paronic, Paul, Phoenix, PingPong, PleaseDon'tShoot, PotshotPolka, powernos, Provectus-Reborn!, Psyche, Ramb0, raven maniac, Rawr!, Retarded Santa, RiotJavelin, SATAN, SBman, Scout, Serlant, SgtMajor, Sgt_Church, Shadow Scale95, Shadowex3, Shifty[FC], Silentfaith, SilverWolf, Slavic, Slovenec, SneakySnake, SoulKeeper, Spartan, Spjerre, Strife, Suffering Knave, Svendy, sylar, tank40175, Target, Taylor, Tcp-Kill, Th3-Sn4k3, Third, tinkerbell, Toxin, trakaill, Troy, True Twinkie, Tyrant, Ultramarine, Urahara!, Veggie, WackyIraqi, Wrathek, XeNo, Xtrm, Z3r0 M4ni4c, ZaN1993, zapper, Zargotelc, zero

I assume that the next reply will be: "But it's not fun to 'drive' 10 laps..."

YES IT IS BITCH. I DROVE GO-KART THE OTHER DAY AND DROVE ... LOTS OF LAPS!!!

• Content Count:  6712

Yes I always wanted to be a racing driver but being a big man that doesn't particularly help, I always have fun in the go karts whenever I get a chance (and usually win :p) but I can't see it happening now :ohwell:

Edited by Lux

Yes I always wanted to be a racing driver but but a big man that doesn't particularly help, I always have fun in the go karts whenever I get a chance (and usually win :p) but I can't see it happening now :ohwell:

Ye, Go-Kart or the win.

• Content Count:  6712

" When I watched Nascar All I saw was cars going in circles.."

Whats so different in Formula 1?

Its the same, maybe a different shape..

Except it's not a complete circle/oval, theres more turns etc.

I was just watching Nascar and I saw Montoya in the lead (because all F1 drivers fail at Nascar) and then he ended up finishing lower because of slight pit speeding.

I think it was rigged :rlol:

• Content Count:  8383

Except it's not a complete circle/oval, theres more turns etc.

I was just watching Nascar and I saw Montoya in the lead (because all F1 drivers fail at Nascar) and then he ended up finishing lower because of slight pit speeding.

I think it was rigged :rlol:

lol I'll say what I said during the race when he started bitching over the mic to his crew chief "boooooooowhoooooooo" :p

Reply to Thread