? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Mute system..

• Content Count:  687

Spiked, I'm assuming that IF I type my "move to location" orders, any demo ,if you can hear me over the chatter or not, would clear me of freekilling because the orders were typed? Every time I get text orders, all I hear is "FREEKILL" screamed for 30 seconds. I tend to cover my ass on PB because it IS so easy to get banned.

If you play evrything corectly you do not have to fear about getting banned, besides out of all the people on here you are one of the guys that playPB the most and try to improve it to the best!

I think that you know that the answer is really simple and just follow the rules, if they do not follow your rules you can shoot them, and If they go WTFHAX on you, you just explain them that you told them to go somewehere and that its possible youdidnt hear it caus of retardedscreamy teammates

• Content Count:  589

If you play evrything corectly you do not have to fear about getting banned, besides out of all the people on here you are one of the guys that playPB the most and try to improve it to the best!

I think that you know that the answer is really simple and just follow the rules, if they do not follow your rules you can shoot them, and If they go WTFHAX on you, you just explain them that you told them to go somewehere and that its possible youdidnt hear it caus of retardedscreamy teammates

Thanks for the compliment.

The only real problem with that is that I hate to hear so much whining. It gets to the point where any warning given is lost to the wind. They scream freekill some more and the cycle repeats.

• Content Count:  687

Thanks for the compliment.

The only real problem with that is that I hate to hear so much whining. It gets to the point where any warning given is lost to the wind. They scream freekill some more and the cycle repeats.

yeah I get your point, but truly,.. what is there to do bout it.. I think you should just play the game as it should.. try not to pay attention to the whiners and keep the game fun for yourself even tho I know thats the point why ure posting here.. I really dunno whatsort of solution would be best for this problem ;)

anyways you have my support on this, since people fuck up the game just because THEY think they got freekilled

• Content Count:  1167

I don't think we can add this, it might disable another feature we have running already. Being muted until 4 is way way to long. I never really see a problem with rules not being heard in game, atleast not when im in. Just be quiet and listen, if they are spamming and don't hear your orders, oh well for them. They should have been listening instead of yelling. Also, make a macro(POST ONCE, DONT SPAM IT LIKE 2-3 TIMES).

• Content Count:  3299

It would be good if it could be done because at least a bunch of terrorists wouldnt be yelling OPEN GATES, or QQ at the start of every new round. Tremedously sucks that it cant be done :'(

Edit*

Also "I HEARD FREEDAY!"

Edited by ManiacJak

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.