? servers

? players online

Hypothetical question...

• Content Count:  115

I'd steal a car :bike:, drive to the next police station, steal all their confiscated weapons :gas:, get a bigger car :bike:, drive to the supermarket & steal all the food and drinks and then I drive back home and cade the entire village. Hope the zombies don't bite the cows. Imagine that: attack of the zombie cows... :afraid:

• Content Count:  89

Get ahold of your Uncle Bob's Army Surplus stock... cade it up, hit the roof and pour gasoline all around the building *AROUND not on, don't wanna cook myself*, build a small network of rooftops using anything available, *thankfully Bob was nice enough to have a stockpile of food the paranoid sucker :p*, target practice and eat :d, simple

• Content Count:  493

I do that same thing at the police station, make sure i get my AWP (lol raven). Cade up my friends house who has a celler of food and water and sit on the roof zombie scoping. Since I cant play my game anymore with all the zombies id make my own. Its called a lawn chair, booze and my AWP on the roof.:)

• Content Count:  4473

I would grab my shottie, shells for it, food, water, my deagle...maybe some more weapons and food, and head to the secret room that nobody knows about...except for those nosy ghosts/spectators. I would chill in whatever dance studio/teleport room/house built underneath the main city with a door that does not open for as long as I possibly could. Any of you are welcome to join of course, just don't be a noob and destroy my cade in the progress of getting inside.

• Content Count:  437

rooftop barricading would definitely be the way to go. I live in Wisconsin where everyone has more than one gun (in our case 8 [4 rifles, 1 shotgun, and 3 pistols]) and ammo to boot. I think with some clever wood boards and good timing, we could make it around here being a population of hunters.

• Content Count:  2445

I'd probably head to the National Guard armory near my house, Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, or preferably Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton and get the protection of the military, seeing as there are currently no firearms in my house.

Reply to Thread