? servers

? players online

Resurrection

• Content Count:  9

Yeah- admins would resurrect themselves every fucking 10 seconds. If you read my ban appeal- you will see what I mean. Admins are already very abusive.

Maybe we should only allow good admins to have it? Those of whom everyone likes? Like you: Huwajux!

Yeah if you did give it only to maybe admins which have been here for a number of months years etc then it might work... maybe :confused:

But the good admin thing i dont think would work only becuase admins would bitch and moan that they should have it or some admin shouldnt have it etc it would just cause more problems.

Also i think Huwajux should change his name to Muwajux due to it's awesomeness

• Content Count:  255

to bad u couldnt set it up to only be ressed 1 time outta 3 rounds its got potention, but it also could cause problems but if they could onnly do it 1 outta 3 rounds that would make it a bit easier to use cause people with try to use it more wisely.

IMO

• Content Count:  4198

My issue would be that as soon as players realise they can be resurrected, they'll start complaining about every kill.

They would be muted so I don't see how they could ask. It should be down to the admin and only be used when absolutely sure of a freekill.

RAGEPOST.png

Sorry Jaffa but people keep bringing this up! :toung:

• Content Count:  136

My issue would be that as soon as players realise they can be resurrected, they'll start complaining about every kill.

i can see this but then again if you put something about this in the MOTD and make it a rule they can complain the first time then have 5 people tell them to read the MOTD.. maybe make it a 1 hour ban for continually complaining about not being resurrected etc..

i think this is a great idea for the PB server but the complaining would worry me as well if i had to deal with it.

• Content Count:  2

I have created a script for this, to get this installed, please contact me (admin or owner/server tech) via steam (Mikeym9) and I will send you the script and how to use it. Thanks.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.