? servers

? players online

Resurrection

• Content Count:  2115

The point is that if player know that Admins have the ability to resurrect there will be way too much QQing about getting rezzed, eventhough they didnt even get freekilled. But besides this I would love a resurrection script.

• Content Count:  4198

The point is that if player know that Admins have the ability to resurrect there will be way too much QQing about getting rezzed, eventhough they didnt even get freekilled. But besides this I would love a resurrection script.

They would be muted so I don't see how they could ask. It should be down to the admin and only be used when absolutely sure of a freekill.

:ohwell:

• Content Count:  4198

And they rejoin and keep spamming? You think a mute will keep some anxious 12 year olds from spamming after they supposedly got freekilled?

Rejoining to avoid mute is bannable. We just mute them again and warn them the first time they do it, and then ban them if they persist.

• Content Count:  2115

Rejoining to avoid mute is bannable. We just mute them again and warn them the first time they do it, and then ban them if they persist.

There is still too much room for abuse.

Admins can go ahead and resurrect someone who wasnt even freekilled or not resurrect someone eventhough he was freekilled.

• Content Count:  665

I think this is a good idea. As far as the "abuse" that could happen, that is something we already deal with. Handle it in the same manner and get rid of abusive Admins. Something like this would be left up to admins judgment, just like slay/ ban is now. And just like now you would have to see the infraction to act on it, not just taking someone's word for it. Except the player who was wronged can be put back in the round they should have been playing in the first place.

• Content Count:  419

Definitely a necessity. I just read this last night then played this morning as someone was going cell to cell killing everyone. Leaving after he got 3, we resumed a normal round.

It would really be helpful if this command was put in yet we must make it clear that it can only be used for those that you witnessed being killed.

• Content Count:  469

AOs+ already have access to this via an rcon command but to be honest I feel its a game, getting freekilled happens and people need to calm down and not take it so seriously, a person blatantly intentionally freekilling will be dealt with by an admin there and the game will go on.

Overall this has a higher chance of causing admin complaints than it does helping.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.