• 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-20
    • 21-23
    • 24 and above

How old are you?

• Content Count:  830

Rofl. I taught myself good grammar before my English teachers had a chance. The beret I'm wearing in the picture is now out-dated. R.G.B.W. merged to Light Infantry now, and the berets are green (it makes me shudder), but it's an army cadet one; and I am James' brother, yeah, and I'm the younger by 5 years.

I just want you to know that I think you're amazing. Brits > Americans. Keep it up.

• Content Count:  65

Brits > Americans. Keep it up.

If you're talking about average intelligence, perhaps. If you're talking about GDP, Per Capita Income, Military strength, scientific accomplishments, et cetera, then no. The only thing I can think of which the Brits are ahead in is employment percentages, and by a very small amount. Of course they are also have a much higher percentage of impoverished people.

The sad thing is that the USA is degrading into a police state with fewer freedoms and a government controlled media, much like Britain.

But yes, he does have a decent vocabulary for a 14 year old, even if its his only language.

• Content Count:  89

bullshit you're 14.

bullshit you're 14.

Seriously?

Seriously Seriously, its the friends that can grow a mustache that get into the parties, its the ones that don't grow one who don't get into them (I really don't remember how it goes, but its close) :cool:

• Content Count:  1938

(Slavic still hasnt grown a mustache, he's wondering what its all about)

I was able to grow a full mustache and goatee when I was around 15. Right now if I wanted to I could grow a full beard as well. Thusly I have to shave daily. I think its the Hungarian in me. Its only a matter of time before the hair starts vanishing from the top of my head :(

Reply to Thread