? servers

? players online

KF SDK Phail

• Content Count:  604

My Killing Floor SDK, does not work anymore, last night it worked perfect, I was editing my recent map I made. Everything was awesome. Then I got off that and went to play WoW. After about 3:10 AM EST I logged off of WoW and slept, till about 1:00 PM EST where I went to my CPU and opened KF SDK, and it wont work. It shows all my tools for editing the map. But no field to but anything on. I cant see the Top View, Front View, Side View, or the Textured View. It's just White.

Please help! if you need more details just ask, I fill you in as much as I can.

Also: I redownloaded KF SDK. And after that I switched Profiles, to make sure everyone was logged off of the other profiles. When I went back there was an error report, so I pressed OK, and I got BLue-Screened for 2 seconds then CPU restart.

EDIT: I fixed it thanks to Spiked for showing me to the forums, and I got my answer there quickly!

Edited by Runski
FIXED!

• Content Count:  6242

I'd post your experiences on http://www.killingfloorthegame.com's forum to see if anyone has had this issue before. My thoughts think the engine that runs SDK and the game might have gotten a bit weird on you, but on their forums they got some pretty knowledgable guys that work the UT2004 Level editor, which is pretty much what KF SDK is.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

Seems like some settings in the UnrealEd got messed up. Reinstalling the SDK should have worked, unless you didn't confirm that it was deleted. Try removing it and making sure the UnrealEd.ini file is gone. I think I had this issue in the past when I was playing around with UT 2004.

Reply to Thread