? servers

? players online

My internet

• Content Count:  856

Recently it's being going on and off lately. It hasn't before for the past 3-5 years i've had with comcast. Its been a bitch lately cause i've had it for awhile and its started going on and off this year. Don't tell me the "Disconnect, and reconnect" i've tried it and it doesn't help and doesn't even work for me. I have about 3 routers connecting to the modem for 3-4 years so it's been fine. I am wondering if anyone else is facing this problem with comcast and if you know how to fix it. Also, calling customer support..They reply with disconnect and reconnect.

• Content Count:  2942

Yeah, mine turns off at 10 every night. So, when I hard wire it sometimes it doesnt connect so I have to disconnect from network then plug in the cable. And sometimes I will lose connection threw the cable after about 30 min or so.

• Content Count:  856

Connection cord gave out. Mine did after half a decade of use.

Yeah i think this is the problem, We've had the same cord for awhile and it connects to my room on top of my door and i leave my door close often so i think thats why.

Thanks!

• Content Count:  142

Yea, tell us if that works. Also, Comcast is beat sometimes too. I have had four drop outs in the last month and it was always on their side. I hate calling them, they always make me feel like I am idiot. I didn't build my own PC and get my CCNA for nothing. Bastards.

Reply to Thread