? servers

? players online

fucking camping..

• Content Count:  34

I see this situation as an active admin type of thing, dealt with at the admins' discretion. Though I'm not with the whole "make a rule against camping" thing, Evilgamer's camping really was annoying and pathetic. I think it should be dealt with as an active admin sees fit and only if the majority of players on the server see a problem with it. It's okay to camp a few rounds IMO, but camping for three straight hours as a CT and not doing anything else like Evilgamer did is beyond pathetic.

• Content Count:  103

evilgamer has been annoying the heck outa me for lack of a better word. he camps almost every round, and when he comes out (if ever) he camps armory vents. to tell the truth, i think there should be a couple rules about camping armory, or at least limiting it. for example: if you camp the entire round, or most of the round, you get a slay. if you are the last ct alive, you cannot camp armory. things like that. not saying this is imperative because most people do not abuse that rule, im just putting it out there.

• Content Count:  136

ok well my basic point behind this..

camping is fine sometimes...

camping is NOT ok EVERY round you play...

suggestion: put a rule in affect when an admin see's fit that a CT is camping round after round not playing PB as it is intended they are able to slay them in order to move the game along... yes no?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.