? servers

? players online

Internal Blu-Ray Drive Help

• Content Count:  3343

Hey, I bought this gateway, roughly a year ago it came with an expansion slot, for internal drives. I did some research and went on newegg to see what I could get for a internal blu-ray drives, for burning disc and stuff, If I could get some insight, that would be great, if you guys need pictures of my PC or inside of it, I'll post them. Thanks.

Link to blu-ray drives: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010100600%204017&name=%24100%20-%20%24200&SpeTabStoreType=1

• Content Count:  6084

You plug a SATA cable into the rear and presto dude, I don't know if the drivers are supported automatically by Windows, but the drives should come with install info or at least a website to DL drivers.

• Content Count:  3343

You plug a SATA cable into the rear and presto dude, I don't know if the drivers are supported automatically by Windows, but the drives should come with install info or at least a website to DL drivers.

Thanks, I just removes part of the case and revealed where I need to plug in the drive, I think W7 automatically finds the drivers for it, but just in case it has a disc that has the drivers. Thanks.

Reply to Thread