? servers

? players online

Hollywood Undead

• Content Count:  269

i listened to them also before they even made any albums... that was a while ago and now everyone goes crazy for them.. i still remember asking kids if they knew who they were before and they were like "who the hell is thate?". Limp is good i like some of their stuff.

• Content Count:  3380

...FUCK Hollywood Undead their just mainstream emo garbage with lyrics that are just fucking retarded. Wierdos at my school that listen to it say that "Its better rap then Hiphop/Rap stuff and its also rock" Is BS. Its NOT good, its bad music with worse lyrics. Sorry if this is a "troll post" but its just my opinion. And also, iScout, the "Rap/rock" genre ISNT new, check out Rage Against the Machine.

• Content Count:  2632

si7UhmtoKgw[/Youtube]

Rm4zkGQiOMw

Fixed and WTF is this shit?

...FUCK Hollywood Undead their just mainstream emo garbage with lyrics that are just fucking retarded. Wierdos at my school that listen to it say that "Its better rap then Hiphop/Rap stuff and its also rock" Is BS. Its NOT good, its bad music with worse lyrics. Sorry if this is a "troll post" but its just my opinion. And also, iScout, the "Rap/rock" genre ISNT new, check out Rage Against the Machine.

what i meant was it was new to me lol

• Content Count:  2417

They aren't really mainstream. I haven't heard them at all on any radio stations or have I heard any DJ's playing their music. They started on Myspace which isn't very mainstream.

Reply to Thread