? servers

? players online

Hollywood Undead

• Content Count:  3380

They aren't really mainstream. I haven't heard them at all on any radio stations or have I heard any DJ's playing their music. They started on Myspace which isn't very mainstream.

They arent mainstream yes, but theyre very popular, and only with wierdos and fucktards (At my school) and I just plain HATE them. Theyre lyrics make me wanna fuckin gouge my ears out. I love rap, not sissy like Soulja Boy rap, but the more underground/classic rap, and am used to Explicit lyrics. But Undead, Everywhere I go and the other songs I heard are just SO bad, the lyrics arent Explicit in a good way, more In a way that makes you go "Really? REAALY!?" I seriously do NOT like this band. Thas just my opinion. I think their lyrics/singing sucks, and their actual music is like very bad. Thats just me tho.

• Content Count:  269

They arent mainstream yes, but theyre very popular, and only with wierdos and fucktards (At my school) and I just plain HATE them. Theyre lyrics make me wanna fuckin gouge my ears out. I love rap, not sissy like Soulja Boy rap, but the more underground/classic rap, and am used to Explicit lyrics. But Undead, Everywhere I go and the other songs I heard are just SO bad, the lyrics arent Explicit in a good way, more In a way that makes you go "Really? REAALY!?" I seriously do NOT like this band. Thas just my opinion. I think their lyrics/singing sucks, and their actual music is like very bad. Thats just me tho.

ok.. for u to voice ur opinon in a negative way is fine.. u can say u don't like them but when u say stuff like "theyre very popular, and only with wierdos and fucktards" isn't right to say.. you are now making fun of ppl in this community who listen to them and it wasn't needed.. keep it simple. such as " i don't like them that much, not my style of music".. Let's not jump off the deep end and rant on about how much u hate them.

• Content Count:  2417

Every band has douche bags that like them. I could name people that like bands that I like. I am 100% sure any band you like has someone at my school who is a poser and a douche. There is absolutely no bands I know of that have no emos or "weirdos" that listen to them.

• Content Count:  3380

ok.. for u to voice ur opinon in a negative way is fine.. u can say u don't like them but when u say stuff like "theyre very popular, and only with wierdos and fucktards" isn't right to say.. you are now making fun of ppl in this community who listen to them and it wasn't needed.. keep it simple. such as " i don't like them that much, not my style of music".. Let's not jump off the deep end and rant on about how much u hate them.

Do you not read things that are in (Paranthesis)? At My School. I insulted no one in the community that listens to this extremely shitty band, I merely insulted those at my school who listen to it, and they all happen to be wierdos and fucktards...mere coincidence. I insulted no one on this website.

• Content Count:  269

its still like saying that they are weirdo's just because they listen to HU and thats why u call them that.. and ur judging people anyways.. what gives u the right to judge people. Calling someone weird could be easily translated as you also because people are different and see differently.

• Content Count:  581

I Think there Fusion

My Fav Song by hollywood undead-A Knife Called Lust

...FUCK Hollywood Undead their just mainstream emo garbage with lyrics that are just fucking retarded. Wierdos at my school that listen to it say that "Its better rap then Hiphop/Rap stuff and its also rock" Is BS. Its NOT good, its bad music with worse lyrics. Sorry if this is a "troll post" but its just my opinion. And also, iScout, the "Rap/rock" genre ISNT new, check out Rage Against the Machine.

Why Post? If you Just Gonna Rant

And Also Atleast Every Band Has A emo or a Weird shit (Credit To Kottonmouth)

This Is How Flame Wars Start

Edited by h3adsh0t

Reply to Thread