? servers

? players online

Prison Break : Skins

• Content Count:  2095

I dont mid the CT Skins, but the T teams, seriously, medics?! make them like C17 Civilians with the blue shirts, much better. Father Grigori can stay though. He's cool.

I'd prefer the combat vest rebels. Maybe even randomize the rebel character you get to add to epicness.

It's hard to pick out someone from a group of the same skinned foo's.

• Content Count:  604

Medic skins are horrible for PB, cause you always here "Can I go heal?" and they're a medic, they should at least be able to drop a medkit.

With the C17 skins, it actually seems like a Prison Skin. With everyone having a blue shirt, and the tag on the shirt. Instead of a bald everyone with a BIG RED PLUS on their back.

• Content Count:  2504

Well, thats a good idea to have those skins that you suggested and i never really noiticed that the medic and combine skins have no relation to jail until i saw that post. I have seen some orange skins for prisoner uniforms that dont blend the guns in well at all. If you put those skins on there, make sure they have a decent holster or something.

• Content Count:  3380

Why does it fuckin matter if a prisoner has a Big Red Cross on him? It wont make a difference! If you REALLY care about the prisoners looking like prisoners for the sake of your roleplaying how about you go to prison? Unless the skins there arent good too . They should keep these skins HOW THEY ARE. It doesnt hurt anything. Jeezus

Edited by Bad Dog

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.