? servers

? players online

ba_jail_experiments_v2d4y removal

• Content Count:  2417

idk what this map is, so...i really don't help any, or i can't remember oh well.

Its the one with the glowing lights that follow you with the sewers that has the sniper and duels? And it has the pointless room (I think?)

• Content Count:  34

Its the one with the glowing lights that follow you with the sewers that has the sniper and duels? And it has the pointless room (I think?)

That would be correct. Another thing I don't like is the overall color and tint of the map itself, if that makes any sense. It just gives me a headache. Now if the sky was dark like it was night, I think the map might be a bit better with the glowing trails and stuff like that.

• Content Count:  420

Its a Clean, Simple and Organised map, Plenty of places to go, easy to find places and Its a good size map aswell, Also why should this map be moved..when Its played alot on Munity server, that tells us all one thing, alot people like it else they would not vote for the map to be played as much as is.

• Content Count:  546

Its a Clean, Simple and Organised map, Plenty of places to go, easy to find places and Its a good size map aswell, Also why should this map be moved..when Its played alot on Munity server, that tells us all one thing, alot people like it else they would not vote for the map to be played as much as is.

The reason its played so much is because its the map right after Electric

• Content Count:  1824

The reason its played so much is because its the map right after Electric

No, actually your wrong, the map after electric is another fucking electric map, WTB new rotation?!

• Content Count:  546

No, actually your wrong, the map after electric is another fucking electric map, WTB new rotation?!
NOU, theres 2 electric maps in a row then Experiments after the second electric :p
Edited by MtrxMn