? servers

? players online

Flying Machine

• Content Count:  916

First of all thats The US Helicopter for Missions in Iraq etc.

And Possibly Its going extremely fast that the speed shows them staying still..

because when im on the highway driving i look beside me sometimes and when people go really fast i go beside them and look at their car and there rims sometimes "Look" as if they are staying still or they stay still then move backwards and not forwards as they are suppost to. Its very interesting.

Anyways that's what i think has happened to that US Marine Helicopter.

P.S If you look closely at the helicopter they move slightly so that's another hint they are going extremely fast. to build speed.

• Content Count:  1000

because when im on the highway driving i look beside me sometimes and when people go really fast i go beside them and look at their car and there rims sometimes "Look" as if they are staying still or they stay still then move backwards and not forwards as they are suppost to. Its very interesting.

P.S If you look closely at the helicopter they move slightly so that's another hint they are going extremely fast. to build speed.

Wrong. A camera captures a moving object differently than a human's eyes do.

• Content Count:  4162

Wrong. A camera captures a moving object differently than a human's eyes do.

Also, Isn't the helicopter turning? Wouldn't it also help the illusion if the rotors were moving that way?

• Content Count:  602

Actually i think that is a Hind, a heavy lift Russian chopper, like a Chinook or Sea King. It is not an Apache, look closely, that thing is gigantic, it has got rows of windows.

It is possible the camera is taking the images so slowly it shows up as very slow rotor movement. The yaw prop is moving at a different speed than the main prop, so that explains why one moves while the other doesn't.

More likely is some dude fucking around with a model or an RC, some fishing line, and a soundboard. The sounds are not tracked to the video, the doppler effect is not happening entirely right and if the engine was going but not the props it would not sound like a helicopter, it would sound like a revving engine.

Whichever is the case, not gonna happen IRL I assure you.

The lawnmower was fucking epic though...

Reply to Thread