? servers

? players online

Im Gray.

• Content Count:  4198

Lol, if someone wants to they can delete this thread so there is no more misunderstandings

Nuuu! This thread should be dedicated to Gray; and to a lesser extent GrayFox. :p

• Content Count:  1078

Im still friends with Gray. We chat about SG every week or so, he doesn't like me that much now that i bought admin though XD

He hates SG with a passion. He quit because the admins got too "stuck-up" and "strict." I can sympathize with him, he got banned like 2-3 times for dumb reasons.

• Content Count:  5302

Im still friends with Gray. We chat about SG every week or so, he doesn't like me that much now that i bought admin though XD

He hates SG with a passion. He quit because the admins got too "stuck-up" and "strict." I can sympathize with him, he got banned like 2-3 times for dumb reasons.

One for battling with Nightmarejr regarding me.

Another for Mic Spamming, and the last one for mic spamming, again. ^_^

He Supported me on my admin app. Me, him and speed, we were the Deathrun peeps.

• Content Count:  1078

The two mic spamming ones an admin/everyone else in the server asked him to play the sound ;P

He was a pretty cool guy. I think he was like the FIRST person i added to my friends list. Used to played death run with him alllll day.

I LOL when he logs onto surf with me, he sucks ass at it XD

In fact, i made this spray just to use while he was in the DR server all that time ago:

oie_retard_ninja-1.jpg

• Content Count:  4198

I can haz steamname?

Reply to Thread