? servers

? players online

Awesome Frag Movie!(for philosophers only) >.{

• Content Count:  3299

Rofl. Its called strats. Theres insanes amount of strats in the world. And honestly guys have you seen the europe gaming scene. Thats where real skill is. Css does take skill but at the higher level of competive gaming its more teamwork/strategys rather then skill.

• Content Count:  6084

There is no stategy in these movements, FFS who the hell run in straight lines? I've played with a few CEVO/CAL class players and they rarely will go head to head with an AWP when they know it has a bead on their entrance, especially without flashing. Those of you screaming elsewise, there are tampons are aisle 7.

• Content Count:  6466

How can he aim so precise with pistols and why does he shoot teammates ?

SCRIMS HAVE FRIENDLY FIRE.

97940038.jpg

100% staged, probably hacks in and around the video aswell.

I don't see what makes your screenshot proof. It shows a guy killing the entire opposite clan 'eXtensive'. How does it prove anything?

haha, you can tell who's played & who hasn't played competitively.

Seriously.

While I would not say this video is something all of them can pull off just whenever they want, it most likely was not staged and they were not hacking. As well as most likely most of them were not actual cevo/cal/cpl matches, they were pugs.

Pro cal/cevo teams try to keep in shape/style/what have you by going on to IRC and just randomly challenging people to scrims, thus they encounter people of way lesser skill level and just overly dominate them, they can just record these scrims just as easily as if they were to record against people around their level.

Skill videos are always going to be, and always have been, a compilation of the best shots/rounds these people ever had, the credits can give you an idea of how many different people sent in videos.

It's depressing that AaA made a clan skill video back when they were the top team internationally (a.k.a, best in the world) and people de-rated their videos calling them hackers and they never made another one that I know of.

• Content Count:  2488

lol.

They act as if all of these clips come from 1 scrim/pug. It's a shit load of demos from over the years all balled into 1 frag video. It's also not 1 person, it's a bunch of people.

What I said obviously still applies.

• Content Count:  1000

There is no stategy in these movements, FFS who the hell run in straight lines? I've played with a few CEVO/CAL class players and they rarely will go head to head with an AWP when they know it has a bead on their entrance, especially without flashing. Those of you screaming elsewise, there are tampons are aisle 7.

This.

I still call shenanigans.

Reply to Thread