? servers

? players online

Youtube

• Content Count:  16

Hey what's up SG? I haven't been this site for quite awhile. But I have been busy with my free time making videos (that have no meaning). Anyway, I still play on the SG servers (usually jailbreak and zombie mod). And I've been pretty bored lately playing around with Youtube. My youtube is www.youtube.com/2suba Note to self that the videos I've made were only a 1 man project and a low budget. I enjoyed it all though! I may also be filming in SG servers sometime.

Well, I'm out! Thanks!

ol'pies?

youtube.com/2suba

youtube.com/2suba

youtube.com/2suba

youtube.com/2suba

youtube.com/2suba

• Content Count:  4980

Nice, just a question. How are you able to make your video in "HD" (High Definition) Or "HQ" (High Quality.)

Thanks.

• Content Count:  1000

Nice, just a question. How are you able to make your video in "HD" (High Definition) Or "HQ" (High Quality.)

Thanks.

The video you upload must be in the dimensions 1280x720. After the video gets processed, it will be HD.

• Content Count:  2095

Thanks.

Generally when you "publish" a video in any of the "HD" options in windows movie maker, you'll have the button.

(this doesnt take too long for auto)

The video you upload must be in the dimensions 1280x720. After the video gets processed, it will be HD.

How do you get 1280x720 Dimensions?

Thanks.

How do you get 1280x720 Dimensions?

Thanks.

What SoulKeeper said. Import your video to Windows Movie Maker and when you publish the movie, it gives you an option for the quality. Look through the options and check the dimensions of the results. It HAS to be 1280x720 though. Nothing else works on YouTube.com.

• Like 1

What SoulKeeper said. Import your video to Windows Movie Maker and when you publish the movie, it gives you an option for the quality. Look through the options and check the dimensions of the results. It HAS to be 1280x720 though. Nothing else works on YouTube.com.

When you mean Import, do you mean that I should start/open/play the video in Windows Movie Maker?

When you mean Import, do you mean that I should start/open/play the video in Windows Movie Maker?

There is an import button. It is for importing the video you want to convert, the video you want to upload on youtube.

Reply to Thread