? servers

? players online

Unknown Heights TRIKZ video

• Content Count:  1842

It's a shame half of the bunnyhopping is scripted. 6:07 is the most obvious part.

how can you tell that?i think thats a pretty much impossible one to call so GJ

you spot wall hacks and aims to??

• Content Count:  4198

Instead of ruling judgment on me, give me a chance to explain.

When someone is bhop scripting, their feet will continue running in mid-air or they will not move at all; essentially their character will ascend into the air and descend back down to the ground without any proper animation being displayed. In the video you can see the guy hopping around but his feet keep on moving (sometimes called phantom-jumping).

Another sign is gaining a boost in the air out of apparently nowhere. They will simply jump and the script gives them a push forward (there is actually a bind that can do this, but to a lesser extent). Scripters will usually shuffle left and right to try and make themselves look legit, which appears to be what they were doing in the video as there was little to no sloping.

• Content Count:  2132

When someone is bhop scripting, their feet will continue running in mid-air or they will not move at all; essentially their character will ascend into the air and descend back down to the ground without any proper animation being displayed. In the video you can see the guy hopping around but his feet keep on moving (sometimes called phantom-jumping).

Another sign is gaining a boost in the air out of apparently nowhere. They will simply jump and the script gives them a push forward (there is actually a bind that can do this, but to a lesser extent). Scripters will usually shuffle left and right to try and make themselves look legit, which appears to be what they were doing in the video as there was little to no sloping.

owned.

• Content Count:  6466

There isn't a script known to man that can give you a 'push' forward.

Otherwise people would have exploited it by now to script speed hacks, lmao.

• Content Count:  1000

You have been owned.

• Content Count:  4198

There isn't a script known to man that can give you a 'push' forward.

Otherwise people would have exploited it by now to script speed hacks, lmao.

I think I confused you. When I talk about scripts, I'm talking about hacks. Force of habit. There is a bind for it also, which is presumably where the hack stemmed from.

Edit: Yeah, I found it. Not going to post a link obviously, but it does exist. If you really want me to prove it, PM me. This is only to Xeno btw.

Edited by Huwajux

Reply to Thread