? servers

? players online

admins that go into PB normally please read!

• Content Count:  1824

yeah i know! i dont do anything bad but last stand said he'd ban me for it and hes the clearly the only person that thinks its offensive im not saying i love them for god sake i AM jewish! it was just a funny name that got a laugh out of people

So, is your name supposed to be like the Jew spying on the Nazis? because i kinda find that funny

• Content Count:  136

if you find the term nazi offensive its like saying the bars and stars(rebel flag, southern flag, whatever you want to call it) is offensive.. actually it flew over slavery for how long? and i do believe the flag we now salute flew over slavery ALOT longer.. i view the flag as the southern flag its heritage not racism.. same thing with the nazi thing.. its heritage(in a way) and also it has many differnt meanings.. well there are lots of words people may find offensive but others do not.....

for what its worth i'm in full support of your name i see nothing wrong with it..

• Content Count:  1078

if you find the term nazi offensive its like saying the bars and stars(rebel flag, southern flag, whatever you want to call it) is offensive.. actually it flew over slavery for how long? and i do believe the flag we now salute flew over slavery ALOT longer.. i view the flag as the southern flag its heritage not racism.. same thing with the nazi thing.. its heritage(in a way) and also it has many differnt meanings.. well there are lots of words people may find offensive but others do not.....

for what its worth i'm in full support of your name i see nothing wrong with it..

XD Your defense of the southern flag leads me to believe your ancestors got fucked over when their slaves were freed ;P

Nonetheless, yes, its not offensive at all. You've got TWO sticks up your ass if you find it offensive. He's not calling anyone else a nazi, he's not calling himself a nazi, he's not saying nazi's are better than anybody, nor is he even mentioning their relationship with jewish people, so wheres the offense?

• Content Count:  2122

Lets look at what Nazi means. A German member of Adolf Hitlers political party (A member of a Jew hating political party)

American - a citizen of the United States of America (a member of an Indian-slaughtering nation)

Democrat - member of the Democratic party ( a person who favors a used-to-be white-supremacist political party)

Nazism is a form of fascism, which is a political ideology. Are you going to call out people with communist in their name for being offendive?

• Like 2
Edited by Ganzta

• Content Count:  799

American - a citizen of the United States of America (a member of an Indian-slaughtering nation)

I Don't think that Americans slaughtered 6 million Indians. or did the they ?

XD Your defense of the southern flag leads me to believe your ancestors got fucked over when their slaves were freed ;P

Nonetheless, yes, its not offensive at all. You've got TWO sticks up your ass if you find it offensive. He's not calling anyone else a nazi, he's not calling himself a nazi, he's not saying nazi's are better than anybody, nor is he even mentioning their relationship with jewish people, so wheres the offense?

Hes calling him self a member of political party that kills and hates Jews.

Edited by B o B

• Content Count:  1167

I Don't think that Americans slaughtered 6 million Indians. or did the they ?

Hes calling him self a member of political party that kills and hates Jews.

Can you show me any screenies of him ever once saying "ZOMG IM IN A NAZI, MUHA, JEWS JEWS JEWS, ZOMG LOOK IM A NAZI I LOVE HITLER, ZOMG"

He never even talks in game, he is such a great player, you are the only personal who thinks its offensive.. seriously move on.

• Content Count:  2122

It seems to me that you're only argument here is that Nazis killed Jews, which led me to assume that you know nothing of what you are talking about other than what you've heard from the media.

Since Nazis were German, are you going to call out people with German in their name?

• Like 1
Edited by Ganzta

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.