? servers

? players online

admins that go into PB normally please read!

• Content Count:  799

Since Nazis were German, are you going to call out people with German in their name?

All Nazis where not Germans in-fact Hitler where Austrian

Edited by B o B

• Content Count:  1824

Last Stand, It's just a funny name. I think most people should be over the Holocaust which happened over 50 years ago. It's done and in the past, but if he was spouting racial things about Jews then it would be a problem but he doesn't.

Bill Nye sorry if I've ever made you change your name. I do hereby apologize.

• Content Count:  119

Last Stand, It's just a funny name. I think most people should be over the Holocaust which happened over 50 years ago. It's done and in the past, but if he was spouting racial things about Jews then it would be a problem but he doesn't.

Bill Nye sorry if I've ever made you change your name. I do hereby apologize.

Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it...

Anyway, its just a humorous name, nothing more.

• Content Count:  3391

If you find if offensive then you really shouldn't go outside. bill nye is a great player, respectable, and just all around good. I can't think of any reason why anyone would find the name offensive. Do you find Bubbles' signature offensive? I mean, that G looks awfully similar to a swastika :crazy: :rolleyes:

• Content Count:  56

It seems to me that you're only argument here is that Nazis killed Jews, which led me to assume that you know nothing of what you are talking about other than what you've heard from the media.

Since Nazis were German, are you going to call out people with German in their name?

If he does that then I'm leaving SG for i'm german aswell and in my server, we often get that stuff. But the person really needs to grow up

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.