? servers

? players online

admins that go into PB normally please read!

• Content Count:  3736

I Don't think that Americans slaughtered 6 million Indians. or did the they ?

Hes calling him self a member of political party that kills and hates Jews.

I just would like to point out that while they prolly didnt kill 6 millions they nearly decimated the whole population so Im guessing there just wasnt that many!!!!

now I just have one thing to say...before you go and tell someone you gonna ban them..http://www.entertonement.com/clips/tbhdfvkwzt--Think-for-one-fuckin-second

• Content Count:  56

I just would like to point out that while they prolly didnt kill 6 millions they nearly decimated the whole population so Im guessing there just wasnt that many!!!!

now I just have one thing to say...before you go and tell someone you gonna ban them..http://www.entertonement.com/clips/tbhdfvkwzt--Think-for-one-fuckin-second

agreed on that link XD

• Content Count:  136

I don't personally think this is offensive, and I have nothing against Bill. However, I do think that if an admin finds it offensive, you should change it, at least until that admin leaves. For me, it's roughly the same effect as the "offensive spray" rule.

• Content Count:  50

I believe you are immature to view his name offensive. History is history, whats happened has happened, get over it. Just as some have said, if Bill Nye the Nazi Spy is offensive, wouldn't Colonial Kid or something like that be offensive? I mean, those people slaughtered the Indians, did they not? Just because it's one of the most infamous acts of its kind in history, doesn't mean it should be more offensive than another. It seems no one cares about names referring to the Genocides of Tibet, Australia, Ireland, and Cambodia, just to name a few. Don't make a big deal out of something just because you think you know so much about it. If you view any name referring to Nazism, then do you look down upon people who's heritage was of the Nazi party? I hope not.

I Support Bill

Edited by capow

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.