? servers

? players online

Xbox Problem

• Content Count:  3440

I see hard drives in desktops & laptops fail weekly at work. It's not hard to believe that the drive could be faulty.. Hard drives are not anywhere near perfect. Just because it's in an xbox does not mean it cannot or will not fail.

• Content Count:  2417

A lot of people who get the RR are to stupid to realize that first; if you play 20 hours a day, you increase the chance of RR. Also if the xbox is on the carpet then put it near a window or on a stand.

• Content Count:  1082

A lot of people who get the RR are to stupid to realize that first; if you play 20 hours a day, you increase the chance of RR. Also if the xbox is on the carpet then put it near a window or on a stand.

Ya, as kotton says, put your console on something that will take the heat... Metal is good, or a Rock (Brick, slab, whatever)... these will take some of the heat. Also, make certain your Xbox isn't in a closed space, otherwise it will just take in the hot air it just expelled.

• Content Count:  581

Ok so i had got the rrod for the 360 three times in three days!! Each day i took it back and got a new one and would get it agian. So i tried something to see if it was my harrdrive and it was! So i took it back to bestbuy and they tried to give me a new one and transfer all my stuff on it BUT NO THEY COULDNT so that means everything i worked for on my games for almost 2 years is gone... and everything i bought on xbox is gone! Yes i recovered my gamertag on to a new account but thats what happend so fuck xbox Comp FTW! :angry::angry::angry:

HaHa take Better Care of it.......

This Is Also why i stick to PC

Also Sorry To Act like a troll

Edited by h3adsh0t

• Content Count:  530

I dont play 20 hours a day also My 360 is no where near carpet.

• Content Count:  1590

xbox is a good system but it's hardware is a piece of shit

my xbox has the 1rod and now i need to send it in

My old xbox had that I just left it off for awhile and it went back to normal

• Content Count:  2678

i keep mine in a mini fridge never had a problem Eva!

Reply to Thread