? servers

? players online

Xbox Problem

• Content Count:  530

Ok so i had got the rrod for the 360 three times in three days!! Each day i took it back and got a new one and would get it agian. So i tried something to see if it was my harrdrive and it was! So i took it back to bestbuy and they tried to give me a new one and transfer all my stuff on it BUT NO THEY COULDNT so that means everything i worked for on my games for almost 2 years is gone... and everything i bought on xbox is gone! Yes i recovered my gamertag on to a new account but thats what happend so fuck xbox Comp FTW! :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by Karot

• Content Count:  4473

lol

Did you try to reformat the hard drive? It just eliminates all the corrupted files and spares your functional ones.

If the drive is completely screwed, well that's a very rare problem indeed. Depending on the size and type of hard drive, some are more prone to malfunction than others, but most of the time it is because of something the user did (i.e. turning off the game prematurely, damage, etc.). Otherwise, you are on a hard drive that just decided to quit. If you are still under warranty, you should get a new one or repaired one for free if it is the hardware's fault.

I've never had a problem with any of my hard drives and I still use the one from a first gen 360. Best Buy doesn't know shit most of the time, especially when they have summer employees helping you out. If you know how to work with computers, you can access the files through your PC, but you need to essentially void any warranty on it by messing with the components.

If you can't do that, you still have your achievements, and in some cases, levels unlocked, but you won't have your exact save game files (so no loading in the middle of a level).

That's right people, FUCK XBOX.

GTFO fanboy

• Content Count:  604

Ok so i had got the rrod for the 360 three times in three days!! Each day i took it back and got a new one and would get it agian. So i tried something to see if it was my harrdrive and it was! So i took it back to bestbuy and they tried to give me a new one and transfer all my stuff on it BUT NO THEY COULDNT so that means everything i worked for on my games for almost 2 years is gone... and everything i bought on xbox is gone! Yes i recovered my gamertag on to a new account but thats what happend so fuck xbox Comp FTW! :angry::angry::angry:

This seems like your own fault, after knowing it was your hardrive, I would've gotten another hardrive, transferred the data from one hard drive to another, whethere it was via MemoryCard or Transfer Cable. Going to Bestbuy is like going to a homeless person for money. Best Buy is not there to HELP YOU, they are there to help themselves by taking as much money as they can from you. So no, not Xbox, more like planning ahead.

Reply to Thread