? servers

? players online

Terrible PC repair in the UK?

• Content Count:  6741

If your willing to put all your passwords in one tiny text file then you deserve to be scammed. Especially if it's banking passwords.

This isn't surprising at all. I have a friend who charges extremely high rates for something as simple as a RAM upgrade. Something that would cost £20 cots £80 and to install it is £25

• Content Count:  6084

If your willing to put all your passwords in one tiny text file then you deserve to be scammed. Especially if it's banking passwords.

This isn't surprising at all. I have a friend who charges extremely high rates for something as simple as a RAM upgrade. Something that would cost £20 cots £80 and to install it is £25

People charge over $200 to install shit in the UK?

It's a bit pricy, but here for $40 I know a place that WILL find your problem even if it takes them a week, regardless of the issue, and will then give you the option of fixing it yourself or doing the work for an additional $40, +hardware if necessary.

• Content Count:  480

I do all my computer work myself...seriously, it should be a required class in every school's curriculum that

you be able to upgrade ram/video cards and other hardware, as well as use your computer for something

besides myspace and mother fucking iTunes. If more people knew, there'd be less business for computer

repairmen, and theyed think twice before poking their nosy heads into a client's information for fear of

losing business.

• Content Count:  6741

People charge over $200 to install shit in the UK?

It's a bit pricy, but here for $40 I know a place that WILL find your problem even if it takes them a week, regardless of the issue, and will then give you the option of fixing it yourself or doing the work for an additional $40, +hardware if necessary.

Over here, simple diagnostic costs like £65 and that's not even to fix the problem (if there is one).

• Content Count:  4960

lol not surprising. I brought my old E-Machines Desktop (Yeah I regret buying one) to a repair because I was too lazy and had no time to fix it myself. They gave me the bill, I payed, they returned it, the PC was in the same state. I'm guessing that they were trying to take my information but I kept the HDD at home hahaha.

• Content Count:  1000

I do all my computer work myself...seriously, it should be a required class in every school's curriculum that

you be able to upgrade ram/video cards and other hardware, as well as use your computer for something

besides myspace and mother fucking iTunes. If more people knew, there'd be less business for computer

repairmen, and theyed think twice before poking their nosy heads into a client's information for fear of

losing business.

This.

But then there will always be those retards that think a DVD drive is a cup holder no matter what.

I repair my friends computers free of charge, since they are friends.

Reply to Thread