? servers

? players online

What's your Nazi story?

• Content Count:  3343

For god sake Brood, do you freaking people not learn?

Brood and apple? Learning? That's just silly. Its obvious that they don't give a shit about the community seeing that they only use our vent to play WoW together, and only post on the forums to troll, which is pretty hilarious. Wow, my 1000th post is about apple and brood, how disgusting.

• Like 1
Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  903

Brood and apple? Learning? That's just silly. Its obvious that they don't give a shit about the community seeing that they only use our vent to play WoW together, and only post on the forums to troll, which is pretty hilarious. Wow, my 1000th post is about apple and brood, how disgusting.

lol true that, I decided to stop caring about these 2.

I'll just w8 till they do their usual stupid things and be on their way.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4799

My grandfather was forced into the Nazi German army when he was age 20 , was assigned to a artillery squad. He lost his brother in the war and spent many years in a Siberian prison camp after the war. He died a month ago of old age at 84.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not everyone wanted to join the nazi army , but it was still better than joining up with those scumbag commies :)

• Content Count:  4799

There's no chance Nazi military was better than the Red Army when you think of groups like the Einsatzgruppen.

Depends where in Europe you're at. Communists were just not loved here. They were hated and still are. People who lived away from Russia will never understand this.

----Bit off topic.

I admit , we Estonians were selfish. Anyone who would kill us less , we would support. It was all about survival. Unfortunately we lost and the Soviets tryed to kill us off after the war. Thank god for Stalins death :cheesy:

• Content Count:  4263

Had a relative who died on the HMS Hood (when it was sunk), and great uncle who wa spart of a radar unit in Singapore (got evacuated a few days before the japanese captured it), my grandfather was a London Dockyards fireman, my nan was a typist for mi5. Had a fe wother relatives who served in the armed forces, but i don't know their stories.

• Content Count:  179

lol true that, I decided to stop caring about these 2.

I'll just w8 till they do their usual stupid things and be on their way.

Mikey in vent: Uhhhh whats up **insert everyones name here**

• Like 1

• Content Count:  514

Hole-in-One-Posters.jpg

Reply to Thread