? servers

? players online

The best thing you got for Christmas

• Content Count:  208

Congrats on getting gipped, my friend bought the exact same pair from Shure, we did a blind sound test pairing it off against a set of cheap Creatives and asked 5 different people in my class to test it. None could tell the difference. If you want high end go for a set of circumaural headphones like Sennheisers.

• Content Count:  166

There is more of a difference between a pair of shures and a pair of cheap creatives.

First of all the quality. See, I know these headphones will last past 2 years.

It'll be lucky if those Creative's last past 2 weeks. Believe me I know, i had plenty of them.

Second of all, the sound isolation. Those cheap headphones probably wont block out any noise on the train or anywhere which will force you to raise the volume , damage your precious ears and waste more battery life.

Third of all, the comfortability, i like how the shure's dont budge from my ear, they stay snug but dont choke.

Fourth, the inline cable allows me to choose if i want a short, medium , or long cord.

Fifth, the sound is noticeably better.

Sixth, they look great, and have a case.

Seventh, A good warranty.

Eight, I like them

Any comebacks?

• Content Count:  461

The best thing I got was presents for my kids. oh and for my nephews and nieces.

-------------------------------------------

lol

microshock walking out on road not fully paying attention.

10 people yelling at him to watch out for that truck, but hey atleast you got those nice headphones.

Edited by The General

• Content Count:  208

There is more of a difference between a pair of shures and a pair of cheap creatives.

First of all the quality. See, I know these headphones will last past 2 years.

It'll be lucky if those Creative's last past 2 weeks. Believe me I know, i had plenty of them.

Second of all, the sound isolation. Those cheap headphones probably wont block out any noise on the train or anywhere which will force you to raise the volume , damage your precious ears and waste more battery life.

Third of all, the comfortability, i like how the shure's dont budge from my ear, they stay snug but dont choke.

Fourth, the inline cable allows me to choose if i want a short, medium , or long cord.

Fifth, the sound is noticeably better.

Sixth, they look great, and have a case.

Seventh, A good warranty.

Eight, I like them

Any comebacks?

Spend a bit of time around HydrogenAudio and Head-Fi, do research before impulse buying. The price for performance isn't worth it, especially not when you're spending $100+ on earbuds. You might as well go for cans if you're going for quality.

Reply to Thread