? servers

? players online

The best thing you got for Christmas

• Content Count:  3440

but i still think a new car, computer, or even free SoBe beats sex, cuz those gifts keep giving.

Ok.. so new car maybe.. but a new PC I can buy one of those, & I refuse to purchase sex. As for how a SoBe keeps giving.. I don't want to know.

• Content Count:  1755

Why you gotta move to git married?

And yes I got a 30GB one.

And you can buy a computer? Ima asuming you are talking about the crappy Dells that sell for $300? If you are talking about a good gaming computer, they can go for $5,000-$10,000.

And I got the Bose earphones because of the lifetime warranty and I can return them if I don't like them and I heard they sound really good in which they do. lol They would only git dirty if you don't take care of them silly. :p

• Content Count:  166

Why you gotta move to git married?

And yes I got a 30GB one.

And you can buy a computer? Ima asuming you are talking about the crappy Dells that sell for $300? If you are talking about a good gaming computer, they can go for $5,000-$10,000.

And I got the Bose earphones because of the lifetime warranty and I can return them if I don't like them and I heard they sound really good in which they do. lol They would only git dirty if you don't take care of them silly. :p

You do know that Microsoft released new Zunes including a new 80gb one.

And i bet you only bought a bose because of the brand name. You shouldn't have to take care of earbuds or ever return them.

Whatever, im only bashing you to make myself feel better. Have fun with your gifts.

• Content Count:  1230

Microshock:

Who cares if he purchased and older 30gb Zune? They're the best media players for the price. They sell for $100 nowadays, and that's a hell of a deal even if they are a little bit bigger than the other products out there. The Bose earphones are fine, there's nothing wrong with them.

VirDeBello:

Where the hell are you buying PC's that cost $5000-$10000? I could build a Quad-Core, Tri-SLI, RAID 0+1 PC for less than that :/

• Content Count:  1755

Microshock:

Who cares if he purchased and older 30gb Zune? They're the best media players for the price. They sell for $100 nowadays, and that's a hell of a deal even if they are a little bit bigger than the other products out there. The Bose earphones are fine, there's nothing wrong with them.

VirDeBello:

Where the hell are you buying PC's that cost $5000-$10000? I could build a Quad-Core, Tri-SLI, RAID 0+1 PC for less than that :/

Well he said buy computers not buy computer parts and we are talking about high end computers like 8 core processors and such.

And thats just too expensive plus I don't think Ima fill it up with that much music. Maybe videos but I rather watch videos on my computer or TV instead of the little screen. And in case the Bose earphones aren't that good, I could return them for my money back lol duh...:p

• Content Count:  1384

Ouch. And everyone was bashing me for getting a pair of high quality Shure earphones.

You probably got the bose because of the name on the box right?

The Bose's don't block sound, the silicon tips get dirty quick, and they fall out.

And which Zune are we talking about here?

Not the old 30gb i assume?

Dude. Bose's block sound like it's their job. And in fact it is their job. I have a pair and I love them. Bose for righteous victory!

• Content Count:  166

The bose's dont block sound because they dont truly fit into the ear canal.

I have rethought it and actually the 30gb Zune is good, Microsoft doesn't throw away previous gens like apple does so the software is upgraded on this one too.

I just like the Shure's more and the bose's disappointed me.

Reply to Thread