? servers

? players online

How to seem like you have an IQ of over 40

• Content Count:  2994

Okay, first you insult someone by making a whole thread to them, telling them that they're making pointless threads (like you just did)

God gave us PM, use it.

oh yea

IBTL

• Content Count:  2132

Okay, first you insult someone by making a whole thread to them, telling them that they're making pointless threads (like you just did)

God gave us PM, use it.

oh yea

IBTL

It was not pointless at all. >:(

• Content Count:  1752

I'm more frustrated at the people who rage about pointless threads than the pointless thread-makers themselves. I mean, I guess Potshot has a point with his "It's an OTF, but don't post random shit" thread, but is it that big of a deal? Read the thread and if it is pointless try NOT posting there instead of posting "FAIL, GO DIAF, IBTL". That's worse than the thread itself imo. Your flaming doesn't make it better. All it does it keep the thread alive with annoying flame posts OVER and OVER after he has already heard the same thing 50000 times. If he doesn't get it, PM him.

• Like 1
Edited by Trogdor

• Content Count:  2132

I'm more frustrated at the people who rage about pointless threads than the pointless thread-makers themselves. I mean, I guess Potshot has a point with his "It's an OTF, but don't post random shit" thread, but is it that big of a deal? Read the thread and if it is pointless try NOT posting there instead of this "FAIL, GO DIAF, IBTL". Posting a pointless post in a pointless thread is.... pointless? Your flaming doesn't make it better - it keeps the thread survive.

Actually flaming gets it closed ;\

• Content Count:  4685

I'm more frustrated at the people who rage about pointless threads than the pointless thread-makers themselves. I mean, I guess Potshot has a point with his "It's an OTF, but don't post random shit" thread, but is it that big of a deal? Read the thread and if it is pointless try NOT posting there instead of posting "FAIL, GO DIAF, IBTL". That's worse than the thread itself imo. Your flaming doesn't make it better. All it does it keep the thread alive with annoying flame posts OVER and OVER after he has already heard the same thing 50000 times. If he doesn't get it, PM him.

The more you flame the quicker its closed so I think its a good idea to tell them to DIAF.

• Content Count:  1752

The more you flame the quicker its closed so I think its a good idea to tell them to DIAF.

But if you just DON'T post, wouldn't it be the same thing? It would get thrown to the back of the OTF cluster and wouldn't be seen again.

It's just annoying to see the SAME posts over and over "IBTL" "IBTL" when I think it just depends on who posts it. I see some of the regulars here post random shit and NOT get flamed. There really isn't a way to solve this anyways. How would you do it? Delete EVERY random thread in the OTF section? A few days from now, this thread will be forgotten and new people will come in. A few of these "new people" will be a new "1deag"'s and will post random junk that probably has a thread already (funny vids, pics, etc.). SO, unless you want to have an OTF admin who sits there and deletes random ass threads, I think it's pointless to complain about pointless threads.

Edited by Trogdor

Reply to Thread