? servers

? players online

How to seem like you have an IQ of over 40

• Content Count:  2132

But if you just DON'T post, wouldn't it be the same thing? It would get thrown to the back of the OTF cluster and wouldn't be seen again.

It's just annoying to see the SAME posts over and over "IBTL" "IBTL" when I think it just depends on who posts it. I see some of the regulars here post random shit and NOT get flamed. There really isn't a way to solve this anyways. How would you do it? Delete EVERY random thread in the OTF section? This thread will be forgotten and new people will come in. A few of these "new people" will be a new 1deag. There really isn't a way to control it and complaining won't make it better imo (unless you want to have an OTF admin who sits there and deletes random ass threads).

So it's good to let new people think that posting random and useless threads is alright?

• Content Count:  2994

I'm more frustrated at the people who rage about pointless threads than the pointless thread-makers themselves. I mean, I guess Potshot has a point with his "It's an OTF, but don't post random shit" thread, but is it that big of a deal? Read the thread and if it is pointless try NOT posting there instead of posting "FAIL, GO DIAF, IBTL". That's worse than the thread itself imo. Your flaming doesn't make it better. All it does it keep the thread alive with annoying flame posts OVER and OVER after he has already heard the same thing 50000 times. If he doesn't get it, PM him.

I didn't flame, I told him the exact thing that he told the other guy, though, I didn't make such a big deal about it, It's pointless, and I stated my point.

I didn't rage lol.

• Content Count:  1752

I didn't flame, I told him the exact thing that he told the other guy, though, I didn't make such a big deal about it, It's pointless, and I stated my point.

I didn't rage lol.

Did I quote you or refer to you in any way? I'm basically saying why post "IBTL" when you're pretty much going against "IBTL" because you're keeping it alive. Yes, it will get closed... EVENTUALLY. Sure, one person saying "IBTL" doesn't peeve me. I get frustrated when somebody will post it and then the next person will post the same thing and then the next person will post the EXACT same thing. Do you think he's incapable of reading 1 post so you ALL have to say "IBTL"? If he IS incapable of listening to others PM him or a BD and bring this up with them.

So it's good to let new people think that posting random and useless threads is alright?

They will anyways, you can't stop it unless, like I said above, you have an admin ALWAYS going through OTF threads. Also, like I said above, PM him and tell him to stop if he continues. "IBTL, DIAF" is an immature way to get your point across IMO. Usually if your threads don't get attention, you stop posting them. If they don't, PMMMMM (PM's solve everything).

Edited by Trogdor

• Content Count:  1752

If we don't flame them, they won't learn.

My posts are useless because nobody reads them..

This type of Flame=Immature way of spamming the OTF section with abbreviations, enabling the useless thread to survive until locked, BAD

PM=Mature way without posting on the usless thread, letting the thread die but still getting your point across, GOOD.

• Content Count:  1000

Mobe has a point. Everyone disagreeing with Mobe is stupid and equal to or worst than the pointless thread poster. You are posting pointless replies.

• Content Count:  4685

Mobe has a point. Everyone disagreeing with Mobe is stupid and equal to or worst than the pointless thread poster. You are posting pointless replies.

No he dosent and everyone argeeing with him is stupid.

Think of it this way: Poor people know they are poor but when they have kids, the kids dont know untill they are told, now said idiots posting these threads need to be told, and you say tell them nicely im not sure if youve ever noticed this but most people dont like to admit their own stupidity or problems easily and being nice makes it worse. Look what happend when we were nice to Jiggle/Kay.

Edited by Dracula

Reply to Thread