? servers

? players online

does anyone remember kaitlyn?

• Content Count:  1735

Have you actually seen how mercy look like? and how he is?

BTW

"I'm a dude, who decided to make another person of myself being a female, being a furfag to the side, I decided to fuck up for my other person? why? I don't really know, I guess I just have a mental dissability. I like furry, protending to be a female, and making myself look like a retard, oh wait? I AM ONE."

i love you omar haha

• Content Count:  55

ok im not kaitlyn i loged on with that shit and i knew everyone thought or dident think i was a girl becuse u say u guys new the person who ever he she was was a guy so im like o no im just gonna make up some shit and get this all over with so i did u belived it TILL fuckin tcp kill said that im like o shit now there gonna call me kaitlyn and all this shit so thats how i got here if i find out who did this im gonna beat the fuck outa him becuse this is the best community ill ever be in and thats y im fighting so hard to stay in it i know im just gonna get banned at the end no matter wat becuse i can convince u guys nothing but ya i just wanted to get the story straight if i find out who iill make the personly apoligize and then see if i might have a chance to come back in so ya and i dident do this ok i never will either like i said in like 300 other post i know if i come back everyone will remember me as the fag that pretended to be a girl even tho i dident and just look down on my and i dont care wat people think of my anymore so y would i pretend to be a girl on the internet ??? exaclty believe me if u want plz if u cant.:frown:

• Content Count:  8383

ok im not kaitlyn i loged on with that shit and i knew everyone thought or dident think i was a girl becuse u say u guys new the person who ever he she was was a guy so im like o no im just gonna make up some shit and get this all over with so i did u belived it TILL fuckin tcp kill said that im like o shit now there gonna call me kaitlyn and all this shit so thats how i got here if i find out who did this im gonna beat the fuck outa him becuse this is the best community ill ever be in and thats y im fighting so hard to stay in it i know im just gonna get banned at the end no matter wat becuse i can convince u guys nothing but ya i just wanted to get the story straight if i find out who iill make the personly apoligize and then see if i might have a chance to come back in so ya and i dident do this ok i never will either like i said in like 300 other post i know if i come back everyone will remember me as the fag that pretended to be a girl even tho i dident and just look down on my and i dont care wat people think of my anymore so y would i pretend to be a girl on the internet ??? exaclty believe me if u want plz if u cant.:frown:

Holy run on sentence batman!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread