? servers

? players online

Why is this happening?

• Content Count:  669

I second Jaffa, just save all ur maps materials models, cfg, ect. Reinstall CS:S, then put all the materials models ect back, I had this on a deathrun map before. You could also try deleting the maps and re-installing them.

• Content Count:  669

AVG FREE, is the best FREEWARE you can get, unless you do illegal activities. Whatever you do, never use Nortan. My suggestion now, is to remove the file that started making the computer act weird, or system restore to a few days ago, or whenever there wasnt a problem.

• Content Count:  3341

someone sent you a file and ur computer acts weird... sounds like an undefined virus to me, or your antivirus sucks. Try AVG FREE.

:doh:

"If you don't know don't post..."

It's not a virus! Like leon said it might be your graphic card/video card.

Try to buy new 1 or borrow 1 from your friend. That should help. If not, then I guess you have wallhacks.

BTW:

Don't use AVG, download Nod32 and malware byte and windows firewall (if you don't have 1) . Scan your computer with malware byte every 2 weeks, and I bet you won't have any viruses. If you need help contact me. I'm an expert at those things xD!

Edited by Neji

• Content Count:  281

:doh:

"If you don't know don't post..."

It's not a virus! Like leon said it might be your graphic card/video card.

Try to buy new 1 or borrow 1 from your friend. That should help. If not, then I guess you have wallhacks.

BTW:

Don't use AVG, download Nod32 and malware byte. Scan your computer with malware byte every 2 weeks, and I bet you won't have any viruses. If you need help contact me xD.

HAHAHAHAHA BORROW ONE FROM A FRIEND....

But yeah. I don't think thats a virus. That happened to me on crackhouse one time. I just deleted the map, and let it redownload. Worked fine for me.

Reply to Thread