? servers

? players online

The Greatest Freakouts ARE fake

• Content Count:  2115

Just sad at how "disrespected" to say the least Scout has gotten for posting this. I myself did not know this and this did entertain me for a bit.

Anyways... yup. Most anything on the internet was done on purpose for attention...

• Content Count:  1078

XD NO WAI. The video where the guy tried to shove a remote up his ass, where he smashed his new car with a bat and his parents didn't even try to stop him, and where he threw his microwave on the ground all of which he never got punished for are fake?!! This guy r teh must be genioious tu spot that on hiz radarr.

• Content Count:  3343

Wow, scout you are dumb for posting this, everyone already knew this, and everyone else is a bunch of fucking assholes for taking this thread and using scout as an excuse to be an asshole, "hey look scout made a dumb thread instead of the usual assholish attitude, I am going to be even more of an asshole, because it's iscout, and nobody really gives a shit. Well played SG. Don't get me wrong, scout, you are an idiot, but really you fuckers are blowing this way out of porportions.

Reply to Thread