? servers

? players online

The Greatest Freakouts ARE fake

• Content Count:  218

Wow, scout you are dumb for posting this, everyone already knew this, and everyone else is a bunch of fucking assholes for taking this thread and using scout as an excuse to be an asshole, "hey look scout made a dumb thread instead of the usual assholish attitude, I am going to be even more of an asshole, because it's iscout, and nobody really gives a shit. Well played SG. Don't get me wrong, scout, you are an idiot, but really you fuckers are blowing this way out of porportions.

i get what ur saying

• Content Count:  8383

I still think the vids are pretty entertaining, but it was obvious they were fake based on how the first video was, all the other just supported the fact that they were fake.

• Content Count:  2632

I still think the vids are pretty entertaining, but it was obvious they were fake based on how the first video was, all the other just supported the fact that they were fake.

I knew they were fake the first time i saw it, and as the videos went on it became clearer and clearer they were fake. I found the 6th one they were talking about also.

The original 6th video

[YOUtUBE]p6xyh0Eaa2A[/YOUTUBE]

The 2nd 6th Video

[YOUTUBE]SXfmJ_aVl9I[/YOUTUBE]

I did a quick search on youtube and found both of em on the same page.

• Content Count:  4685

This is why the internet should not have been created. Because now retarded videos, of retarded people, of retarded topics, are being DEBUNKED, by a retard who thought no one knew.

mhm

• Content Count:  136

seriously who cares if they are fake? they are hilarious.. they have some great ideas and the person who put this video together to prove they are fake is jealous someone else is getting semi famous on the internet for a simple idea thats hilarious....

anyway to the guy who made this vid.. i think your a joke..

• Content Count:  2632

seriously who cares if they are fake? they are hilarious.. they have some great ideas and the person who put this video together to prove they are fake is jealous someone else is getting semi famous on the internet for a simple idea thats hilarious....

anyway to the guy who made this vid.. i think your a joke..

The dude who made the vid is not in SG and can't see that message, i was just browsing youtube and found it

Reply to Thread