? servers

? players online

Is it compulsory to have a mic as CT

• Content Count:  10

Id say at the beginning of a round then typing or mics are fine. But during the middle of rounds then typing CTs run into a problem. See, someone with a mic can still aim and move while giving orders so they can tell people to get away from vents and stuff without letting their guard down. I personally keep track of who is a typing ct, and whenever they stop moving or looking then ill rush in and get em because I know they're typing.

But if you're going to type, for gods sake don't bind a key to a generic order command then spam it at the beginning of every round. That is how you make the game BORING.

• Content Count:  635

Id say at the beginning of a round then typing or mics are fine. But during the middle of rounds then typing CTs run into a problem. See' date=' someone with a mic can still aim and move while giving orders so they can tell people to get away from vents and stuff without letting their guard down. I personally keep track of who is a typing ct, and whenever they stop moving or looking then ill rush in and get em because I know they're typing. [/quote']

yeah its pretty funny how if you find a ct typing hes just standing still and you go and stab him in the back :d

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.